Salman Khan fans in Russia are going berserk to get a glimpse of him!

JPeppers thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Salman Khan fan following around the world is insane! Currently, Salman is at Tiger 3 sets in St. Petersburg, Russia and the crowds are going berserk to get a glimpse of him.

Salman is massively popular in Russia and his fans keep disrupting the set to take pictures with him. Here are some pictures shared by Salman's Russian fans on their social media.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

LOL Ofcourse he has fans in Russia.  Look up Russian drivers on YouTube and you'll see why

DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I thought only Indian chhapris were this stupid and velle.
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Bollywood is international, I don’t know why people get surprised. There was an Indian doctor at my job surprised that coworkers knew who srk was. I am thinking like lady srk made it top hot actors on Hollywood channel E years ago, like he is an international actor. They play aamir khan movies on regular Hollywood channel 

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Are you Bhai? Nobody can love him this much and hate Aish to the level that you do. 

There is no set disruption and nobody is going crazy. It's just a handful of people calmly taking pics. It's not like the set is overrun with fans. 🤣

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hotchoco

Are you Bhai? Nobody can love him this much and hate Aish to the level that you do. 

There is no set disruption and nobody is going crazy. It's just a handful of people calmly taking pics. It's not like the set is overrun with fans. 🤣

I won't be surprised if he's Reshma or Shera.