Don’t tell her we are giving her surprise 

What should be the party theme

Lets start with latest meme

We are running to bring a cake

And thinking what excuses to make..

GG going to make this Party a blockbuster,

For our favorite gangster…

credits: dusk2dawn

“The f**ck!" “What the hell?" “Kahaan hai hum?" “Yaar yeh Doctor farzi toh nahi tha?”

The detectives at the Brooklyn nine nine were having an average day after the briefing before a portal opened and a few young ladies dropped out of it, yelling their guts out in an unfamiliar language. 

“What the hell?” “The fu*k” “What is going on here?"

Not used to magic and open portals, the detectives too started freaking out, except Hitchcock and Scully, who were trying the new recipe of Momma Maglione’s Pasta. 

“Who are you guys, and how did you get here?” Captain Holt asked the invading group, shocked, but he didn’t look shocked.

“Umm, hi, we are Gone Girls,” Tanu replied. 

“Arrest them!” Charles shrieked. 

Top 44 Brooklyn Nine-Nine GIFs by MikeyMo | Gfycat

“Oh no, no, we didn’t kill anyone or plan murders or anything. We just named ourselves Gone Girls,"

“We are pretty harmless actually,” another one shrugged. 

“What is going on? Terry is so confused,” Terry asked. 

“Who is Terry?"

“He is Terry, he speaks in first person,"  the shortest girl pushed herself forward and replied to one of her friends. 

20 Mind-Blowing Facts About Brooklyn Nine-Nine – Page 10

“Hi, I am Shibani, and these are my friends. Our friend, Moumi, is celebrating her birthday today. So, we met Doctor Who and asked him to help us arrange a Brooklyn nine nine themed party because she is a fan of your show. But Moumi is also a fan of Doctor Who, and I guess the Doctor didn’t take it well that we didn’t acknowledge that and he punished us by pushing us here, in your reality.” 

“On that note, I am a huge fan of your show, too. And Miss T, I mean, Tiara, watched a few episodes of your show, too,” Tiara waved her hand awkwardly at the detectives. 

“So, how will you go back?“

“We don’t know; as soon as we dropped here, the portal closed,” Darshi answered, suddenly realizing that there might be no home back. 

“This seems too unrealistic to happen,” Amy chipped in, not trusting the South Asian girls. 

“Oh please, Amy, just because it’s unrealistic, doesn’t mean it’s not true!” Jake scoffed and all the detectives raised their eyebrows at him. 

“I can get the truth out of them.” Rosa pulled a dagger out of her back pocket. 

B99 Rosadiaz GIF - B99 Rosadiaz Rosa - Discover & Share GIFs

“I swear to God, we aren’t lying," Prashashti defended. 

“Besides, why would we? We wanted to spend time with Moumi and we are stuck here,“ Deba said sadly. 

“Darshi and I can go home, and take these people with us, but we got no cash on us,” Sana said, after thinking for a few seconds. 

“You can use the phone," Terry sighed and pointed at the phone and the NRIs ran to it. 

“Ok, this may seem super weird, but can we at least cut a cake for Moumi, here, and then go back?" Shibani asked, out of blue. 

“I am sorry, but what?” Amy gasped. 

“Please, we missed her birthday. This is the least we could do,” Tiara pleaded. 

“I have a red velvet cake in the refrigerator," Charles said, excited about food. 

“There is a cake in the refrigerator?" Hitchcock yelled and was on his feet to grab it, but Ankita somehow grabbed it first and gave it to Charles. 

Hitchcock and Scully GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

The girls and Charles turned to the chief, and not to anyone’s surprise, Jake too, and make puppy faces at home. 

“Just cut the cake and leave," Holt sighed and signed at Terry. 

“Get their details and search for them. They could be lying, or just speaking the truth,” he whispered.

“Or on drugs?"

“Or a trick by Wuntch,"

“Sir, she is dead!" Terry sighed and left to do the task he was assigned when another portal opened and a British man and another South Asian woman stepped out of it. 

“As promised," the man smiled and spoke to the three girls, who seemed to be the happiest that their plan worked. 

“Thank you Doctor," Shruthi nodded and the others looked at her in shock. 

“The heck!" Moumi shrieked as she finally realized where she is. 

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

“What is going on?" Prashasti asked her friends, shocked to her core. 

“Mujhe kidney mein heart attack ho raha!“ said Darshi. 

“Ok, sorry, but this was our ORIGINAL plan to celebrate Moumi’s birthday,"  Shibani started to explain. 

“You guys have the weirdest imagination," Moumi deadpanned. 

“Says the woman who wrote a story about Sana and me rescuing Vicky and Harshad Chopra from a scary-ass painting," Tiara said calmly, making Shibani and Jake go “Ooohhhh”, though Jake had no context of the conversation. 

Jake Peralta GIFs | Tenor

“I met Doctor Who when he was on a mission to find the most effed up places in the world,” said Shibani, “India’s democracy is a mess, so we found him in India. I convinced him to help us gather at a place and then drop us here. I didn’t know how it would work out, but it was fine when Miss T and Shruthi were also aboard with me. And we always had Sana and Darshi as backup, so we were safe as it is. We just had to convince you to accept Doctor Who’s help, which we did.”

“Doctor? Who?” Rosa looked at the man in confusion.

"Doctor Who, he is standing right. The Doctor is a Time Lord who travels through time and space in a stolen dimensionally transcendental time machine" Amy pointed at Doctor Who, who was disgusted at Rosa and Holt for not recognizing him.

“You can confirm him as the Doctor, Santiago?"

“Yes sir, I have watched Doctor Who too,"

“This is bonkers,“ Tia yelled and everyone agreed with her. 

b99 gifs | WiffleGif

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

To say that convincing the detectives, and the other girls to celebrate Moumi’s birthday at the precinct was an easy job for the three musketeers and Charles would be true. 

The day was boring as it is, the cake looked tasty and Hitchcock and Scully would finish it off, soon. As for the Gone girls, they were used to Shibani’s wacko imagination. So what the hell, bring on the food and cakes! 

Brooklyn Nine-Nine - [Old School] Hitchcock & Scully #2 - "Love is in the  air, everywhere I look around..." - Page 14 - Fan Forum

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

“Oh, we should totally dance!" Jake said, making Amy gasp in horror. Charles nodded his head furiously. 

“Yes, we’ll get to see Captain Holt’s moves," Moumi said as she bit into a rasgulla. 

“No way!" Holt denied making everyone whine and plead. When Holt really started dancing, Jake couldn’t find his phone and Amy wouldn’t lend him her phone. 

charles boyle icon | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

Brooklyn Nine Nine Terry And Holt Dancing GIF - Brooklyn Nine Nine Terry  And Holt Dancing Dancing - Discover & Share GIFs

be gay, do crimes — terry jeffords and gina linetti aka the king and...

Jake Peralta Brooklyn Nine Nine GIF - Jake Peralta Brooklyn Nine Nine  Brooklyn99 - Discover & Share GIFs

Brooklyn Nine-Nine' Recap: Season 5, Episode 15 — Amy Sergeant Exam | TVLine

270 Brooklyn nine nine ideas | brooklyn nine nine, brooklyn, brooklyn nine  nine funny

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

“That was crazy, but fun! But crazzzzzy!” Anushka exclaimed, still taking in the whole day as they decided to go back to Darshi’s house. 

“Oh, now for the most important gift," Shruthi said as she pulled out a laptop from her bag that Doctor Who had got with him and logged in on IF. 

“It’s message time!” Ayushi said as she clapped her hands excitedly. 

Prashashti

Uski bholi hai surat, 

Ankhon mein hai shararat, 

Muskurati hai , khilkhilati hai, 

Natkhat adaa uski , 

Wo hai Moumi ❤️

Happy Birthday to the talented Moumi❤️

Ankita

A wish for you on your birthday, whatever you ask may you receive, whatever you seek may you find, whatever you wish may it be fulfilled on your birthday and always. Happy birthday!

Shruthi

Dearest Moumi,

Wish you a very very happy birthday.May you always be blessed with good health , success and lots love.

It's  has been just over a year since we have known each other, but feels like we know us for lifetime..I consider myself blessed to have a friend like you who has only supported, always given honest advices, has been so patient and most understanding sensitive person .

You are a strong and intelligent, women..and will always stride in your life.

Wish you only and only the best  in this year ahead.

Lots of love.

Shruthi

Tia

Hi moumi

Happy birthday to you. Bahot pyari ho tum, And bahot samajhdar bhi. I cant believe its already a year since I met you. May god bless you! Stay always beautiful human being that you are💕💕

AnushkaM

Shibani

Mou,

To the Rosa to my Jake and the Merlin to my Gwen,

Wish you a very happy Birthday Jaani. It's very rare to find someone to look up to for support and love in the hardest of times and I am so glad that I have you. This Birthday, I hope you get all the happiness and love in the world and that you can finally become the Queen that you are and get your Albion. (I know you said the same in your wish, but lets be honest, you'd make a better ruler than the three Pentdragons put together)

May all your wishes come true and that you jaldise get a chance to come down to Goa, so that I can finally drink some Feni with you.

Loads of love.

Tanu

Dearest Arya Stark,

A birthday means a moment to share
A birthday means a moment to care
For a birthday is a special day
That comes just once in one year's way
For a birthday is a day of hope
When you don't mix your wishes with mope

And you learn to count the joys it has brought
And all life's lessons you were taught
And today dear it is your birthday too
So that's why I'm sending for you

Brilliant thoughts with you to share
Your very special day because we care.

Happy Birthday! ! ! 

Har lamha apke hothon pe muskan rahe,
Har ghum se aap anjaan rahen,
Jiske sath mehak uthe aapki zindgi,
Hamsha aapke pass woh insan rahe.
Happy Birthday

With love,

Tanu (House Stark)

Ayushi

Wish you a very Happy Birthday Moumismiley40

May you be blessed with health, wealth and happiness smiley27

You're an amazing person and I feel glad to have met you via IF

Stay the same cheerful and lovely being that you are smiley31

Keep rocking

Lots of love 

Tiara

Dear Moumi,

Wish you another fabulous year of happiness, wealth and good health. May you keep slaying like you always do with your pure heart, sharp mind and amazing sense of humor. You are one of those people who never shies away from honesty, and I am blessed to find an honest friend in you.

May you have a magical birthday and a magical year ahead. May you find your special someone who compliments your qualities in the best way. May all your dreams, hopes and aspirations be fulfilled. Sending lots of good wishes for you!

Happy birthday Moumi! 🥳🎊💃🍾🥂🎉🤗🥰❤❤

Wish best wishes,

Tiara

Darshi

Dearest Moumi, 

Wishing you a beautiful day,

Happiness and love I am sending your way

May all your dreams come true

This is my wishes on this very special day for you…

Wishing you lots and lots of happiness and success on this special day…

Wish you a very happy birthday…

Credits:

Story and gifs: Shibani

Messages and Images: Miss T

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Happy birthday Moumi, have a great birthday ahead 🥳❤💃🎊

Fabulous thread Shibani, lovely write-up and poem 🤗🤗

stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Sorry for being scary ass late. Thanks to Ankita's birthday thread, I entered IF and found this again.

Thanks a lottttttt for such an amazing wish. I read it again and felt every ounce of warmth and happiness in my heart like I felt for the first time. Every girl's dream is to feel seen and heard and I don't know how you guys managed to know me so well even without meeting. You guys are the best !! Thank you so much and turu lob to allll of you 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tournesol

Happy birthday Moumi, have a great birthday ahead 🥳❤💃🎊

Fabulous thread Shibani, lovely write-up and poem 🤗🤗

Thank you sooo much. Don't forget to send me the award for 'most late reply ever' 🙈🙈🙈🙈

britzel76 thumbnail

I can see how lucky you are with all these nice threads 😉