Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SP2684

Wtf is wrong with this Akshara dude? You may not have meant it badly - but it sounds PATHETIC. Anyone who speaks Hindi can tell you that. And if you wanted to say that she puts her leg up and shows it to you, then say that. “Taang khol ke baithnawith the hand movements depicting a V - but nahi, she meant showing one foot to her??

And then the flipping eternal victim card - oh no one cares what I meant - do you care what you sounded like? Instead of saying, that’s not what I meant but I’ll choose my words better - you’re blaming the other person’s mindset FFS! I can’t stand this woman.

Yaar in general - this OTT is pissing me off. I dislike everyone to varying degrees, and these lot make me feel bad for them anyway. I don’t like zeeshan - but I feel so bad for how he was vilified and labeled this weekend. I don’t like Neha but I felt bad for how Divya made fun of her name like a teenage bully, and now this. And gotta say - Neha surprised me both times - she’d be justified to blow up but she didn’t. Ulta explain kar rahi thi. And I dislike Shamita - but fully agreed - what Akshara said sounds awful.

And Divya is now fully back to being dislikable - achcha hain - because I don’t want to like her 😆 - but dude, as much as I would enjoy Sallu roasting her - it’s just going to beget her a massive sympathy fanbase, and we’ll be in for another one of those seasons . I SO hope there’s some good picks in the BB15 lineup - strong players + likable people. Wishful thinking 😆

And Zeeshan - you’re right dude - 100% - par ab bas kar - bahut band bajegi teri 😆

As usual you are on point but I do wish we get a fresh lot of contestants for the new season. Only 2 weeks and I am already done with these people
Edited by infinity101 - 3 years ago
ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SP2684

Wtf is wrong with this Akshara dude? You may not have meant it badly - but it sounds PATHETIC. Anyone who speaks Hindi can tell you that. And if you wanted to say that she puts her leg up and shows it to you, then say that. “Taang khol ke baithnawith the hand movements depicting a V - but nahi, she meant showing one foot to her??

And then the flipping eternal victim card - oh no one cares what I meant - do you care what you sounded like? Instead of saying, that’s not what I meant but I’ll choose my words better - you’re blaming the other person’s mindset FFS! I can’t stand this woman.

Yaar in general - this OTT is pissing me off. I dislike everyone to varying degrees, and these lot make me feel bad for them anyway. I don’t like zeeshan - but I feel so bad for how he was vilified and labeled this weekend. I don’t like Neha but I felt bad for how Divya made fun of her name like a teenage bully, and now this. And gotta say - Neha surprised me both times - she’d be justified to blow up but she didn’t. Ulta explain kar rahi thi. And I dislike Shamita - but fully agreed - what Akshara said sounds awful.

And Divya is now fully back to being dislikable - achcha hain - because I don’t want to like her 😆 - but dude, as much as I would enjoy Sallu roasting her - it’s just going to beget her a massive sympathy fanbase, and we’ll be in for another one of those seasons . I SO hope there’s some good picks in the BB15 lineup - strong players + likable people. Wishful thinking 😆

And Zeeshan - you’re right dude - 100% - par ab bas kar - bahut band bajegi teri 😆

Divya Gonna get sympathy like rubina got

With fake narrative that channel ,makers and host are against her and she won beating all odds 😂😂

IncompleteSente thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

https://twitter.com/bb_live_feeds/status/1430052324534231040?s=20

Some people in the comments were saying that the line Akshara used means like the mentioned person is sitting with a lot of akar (attitude).

Could anyone from Bihar plz confirm this cuz otherwise I’m sorry my dislike for Neha aside it’s a very cheap line.

https://twitter.com/bb_live_feeds/status/1430110587397173248?s=20

Does anyone else buy her explanation? I for one don’t care either way cuz I’m just sick of wannabe mother India’s non stop rona dhona and victim card lol

https://twitter.com/BiggBoss_Tak/status/1430092918618947591?s=20

Look the episode hasn't even aired yet and she’s already started trending so much based on sympathy. Pratik you stupid fuc*er I’ll never forgive you for this 😂😂

https://twitter.com/bb_live_feeds/status/1430080281940135936?s=20

Ek aur wkv bashing coming up for Divya 😂😂

Behn aap ko samajh kyun nahi aati? Apne pairon pe kulhaadi kyun maarti ho baar baar by continuously talking about bb producers and their biases? Zee toh hai hi gadha but looks like u wanna give him some real tough competition 😂😂

Can’t wait for bb 15 to start as Salman is gonna roast her alive lmao 🤣🤣

From bihar here, what akshara said is indeed vulgar. She is trying to hide that in the guise of colloquialisms.

And she is not only playing the woman card, she plays the bihar card as well. I speak with "hum" instead of "main".and i have never been called out, made feel inferior, made fun of, infact none of the people i know from bihar have felt that way anywhere in india! Ever. I have lived in 12 states of the country and faced any such kindof treatment only once! She is doing this for her home audience🙄. And its the likes of her wjo would always be the reason the language of up and bihar is equated with vulgarity and sexism. Oh wehave such beautiful bhojpuri movies whix get lost in the crowd of utter nonsense these people choose to act in! Want a taste of good bhojpuri, watch Deswa or Woman from East!

Edited by mamta.vineet - 3 years ago
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

https://twitter.com/bb_live_feeds/status/1430052324534231040?s=20

Some people in the comments were saying that the line Akshara used means like the mentioned person is sitting with a lot of akar (attitude).

Could anyone from Bihar plz confirm this cuz otherwise I’m sorry my dislike for Neha aside it’s a very cheap line.

https://twitter.com/bb_live_feeds/status/1430110587397173248?s=20

Does anyone else buy her explanation? I for one don’t care either way cuz I’m just sick of wannabe mother India’s non stop rona dhona and victim card lol

https://twitter.com/BiggBoss_Tak/status/1430092918618947591?s=20

Look the episode hasn't even aired yet and she’s already started trending so much based on sympathy. Pratik you stupid fuc*er I’ll never forgive you for this 😂😂

https://twitter.com/bb_live_feeds/status/1430080281940135936?s=20

Ek aur wkv bashing coming up for Divya 😂😂

Behn aap ko samajh kyun nahi aati? Apne pairon pe kulhaadi kyun maarti ho baar baar by continuously talking about bb producers and their biases? Zee toh hai hi gadha but looks like u wanna give him some real tough competition 😂😂

Can’t wait for bb 15 to start as Salman is gonna roast her alive lmao 🤣🤣

@bold : always knew this. 🤣 Pratik is an idiot. Good for me. More screen time for akshara. 😂

As for what akshara said its outrageous. No defense from That. But that's where the hypocrisy of audience and contestants protects her :)

Shamita said similar things if not worse. But the level of Outrage was diff because obviously she is The Shetty. 😆

P. S. People even use more crude and worse language here if they have to insult people. But there is no word called as 'Outrage' in Bihari dictionary. NO ONE CARES. 🤣You abuse me, I abuse you. Not the crying and Outrage how can someone say that. 🤣

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: mamta.vineet

From bihar here, what akshara said is indeed vulgar. She is trying to hide that in the guise of colloquialisms.

And she is not only playing the woman card, she plays the bihar card as well. I speak with "hum" instead of "main".and i have never been called out, made feel inferior, made fun of, infact none of the people i know from bihar have felt that way anywhere in india! Ever. I have lived in 12 states of the country and faced any such kindof treatment only once! She is doing this for her home audience🙄. And its the likes of her wjo would always be the reason the language of up and bihar is equated with vulgarity and sexism. Oh wehave such beautiful bhojpuri movies whix get lost in the crowd of utter nonsense these people choose to act in! Want a taste of good bhojpuri, watch Deswa or Woman from East!

@bold: proper word for what I was meaning to say. 👍🏼😆

To me akshara is playing very well. She is constantly using the non elite card. And the others doesn't say anything in fear that they might be called racist and what not. She is using thier fears. The moment someone counters her properly for this, she will stop. 🤪

IncompleteSente thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ummm, where did her accent go, the bhojpuri accent she usually uses when she is trying to be cute or trying to scream! 🙄

Thiugh i kinda feel bad she has been dropped like a hot potato! Bit just a tab bit!

Antaramantara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki

true!

this bb ott is soo boring

only first week was good

no one worth rooting for 😔

for now i only like raqesh n zeeshan but i dont think both of them will go very far,maybe raqesh can make it to bb15 but zeeshan very slim chance

pratik i dont know what that guy is thinking or doing, i dont understand him much

@bold It's wierd but that's the reason I like this season so far.... I just love to bash everyone🤣🤣without being biased... N seeing comments of anyone bashing n calling out their hypocrisy is not affecting me.... N in every episode there is so much to discuss n bash🤣🤣