Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

Yeah dude Shamita was in bb 3 and was so much more boring and bland back then but yes this so called “classy” nature tab bhi dikhta tha lol

She took a voluntary exit in the mid of the season as she had to attend her sis’s wedding with the same dude who’s been in the news for some infamous kaand nowadays lol.

Here’s an evergreen moment of that season in which her highness Shamita Shetty gets accidentally hit by loser no 1 krk 😂😂

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l0IHc0913s0

Bonus clip of krk’s fight with Raju right after the fight in the first clip (just to show u guys how bb have always had the worst namoonas on the show) 😂😂

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XA2ZGWYscJA

Her expressions haven't changed. Still the blank, shocked, deer in headlight look.

95027 thumbnail

Rakesh badly wanted to team up with Divya but one big bashing from Karan and he was like tauba tauba kabhi ghalti se bhi Divya ki taraf nahi dekho ga 😂😂

Like this:

I think Raqesh to me is coming across as the biggest loser with Shamita. ESP how they seem to be heartbroken over dand … gosh. It’s BB. If you pick others as targets others will pick you too 😂😂. Else might as well not have a season and just give them trophy that KJO wants to 😂😂 when in fact if not this weekend. They will likely see an exit the one after. 😂😂. So last exit was for marriage. This one can be some family time with some jail bail time 😂😂

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 3 years ago
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

I think Raqesh to me is coming across as the biggest loser with Shamita. ESP how they seem to be heartbroken over dand … gosh. It’s BB. If you pick others as targets others will pick you too 😂😂. Else might as well not have a season and just give them trophy that KJO wants to 😂😂 when in fact if not this weekend. They will likely see an exit the one after. 😂😂. So last exit was for marriage. This one can be some family time with some jail bail time 😂😂

I laughed so hard when today he told Divya they know he has varicose veins matlab kuch bhi 🤣

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

I laughed so hard when today he told Divya they know he has varicose veins matlab kuch bhi 🤣

Didn’t nishant already tell him during task. Then dude why come to bb house 😂😂. Don’t you know there are tasks etc ? 😂😂. Paglait doormat numero uno… Oh and for all that think he isn’t - he is absolutely playing the game. Just v v badly 🤣

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I haven’t seen the episode yet, but did you catch Divya’s reason for putting foam on Neha’s face? 🤣🤣

Short and Simple. I died laughing.

95027 thumbnail

Yeah dude Shamita was in bb 3 and was so much more boring and bland back then but yes this so called “classy” nature tab bhi dikhta tha lol

She took a voluntary exit in the mid of the season as she had to attend her sis’s wedding with the same dude who’s been in the news for some infamous kaand nowadays lol.

Here’s an evergreen moment of that season in which her highness Shamita Shetty gets accidentally hit by loser no 1 krk 😂😂

Bonus clip of krk’s fight with Raju right after the fight in the first clip (just to show u guys how bb have always had the worst namoonas on the show) 😂😂

Oh. This is the season with vindu. 🤣 I have watched parts here and there but am even more amused as I clearly still don’t remember Shamita at all 😂😂😂. Kya amazing self declared celebrity manatee hain apney aap ko 🤣🤣… as I remember krk ka kaand and ofc Raju Shrivastava as a stand up comedian 😂😂. poor shams 😂😂😂. s3 ke baad again s15 mein aaye hoping kuch naam ban jaye 😂😂. Sorry ma’am. not happening 😂😂.

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Issi season main to bottle lagi thi didi ko jab KRK ne phenki thi.. 😆

Antaramantara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I just realised , earlier house used to be so good....n no mtv contestant, mostly are high profile, quality of BB is degraded so much

Edited by Antaramantara - 3 years ago
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

pratik-akshara n neha-gaba 2 connections

akshara n gaba bonds well

neha n pratik also gets along

neha n gaba fights

so mahaan pratik breaks connection with akshara to join neha

akshara cries

yeh bb chal raha hai ya daily soap

Edited by RandomWaliLadki - 3 years ago
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Antaramantara

I just realised , earlier house used to be so good....n no mtv contestant, mostly are high profile, quality of BB is degraded so much

true!

this bb ott is soo boring

only first week was good

no one worth rooting for 😔

for now i only like raqesh n zeeshan but i dont think both of them will go very far,maybe raqesh can make it to bb15 but zeeshan very slim chance

pratik i dont know what that guy is thinking or doing, i dont understand him much