Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antaramantara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Btw. Zee is 100% right. Even tho what he said was 100% wrong my take on that was far from him being a misogynist. It’s was a stupid crazy fight and he doesn’t need for KJO moral policing - I am not even saying he isn’t. He may be. But that incident does not make him one. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

I think more than bashing , the thing which affect most to a person is being cornered by their own grp , misunderstood by their own grp, his grp was given a chance to speak 'shamita n neha' but they conveniently put all the blame on Zee in front of host plus after host exit , no one was talking to him, listening his pov n his own grp painted him as a fattu ... Only divya , gaba n moose were there...

Even divya broke down because of cornering by her own grp not only because of host comment

Edited by Antaramantara - 3 years ago
95027 thumbnail

So Raqesh still keeps ranting that their connection is strong …. And shouldn’t have gotten dand. And ofc Shamita and Neha love referencing KJO. So dude moose and nishant is strongest connection in house as said by KJO and also as jantaa votes showed. Why did he chose them ? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Hypocrisy at best.

And ofc his reason for nishant is also hypocritical as he again targets someone for 15 years of friendship and guess. This is 5th time he targeted him. Twice for nominations during panchayat. Then refusing for him to take a risk for protecting his group and hence whole house was nominated followed by the dand task and then the foam task - targeted 5 times !! I am saying this as somehow I think the feeling is he just trapped under Shamita and I think while true he is also extremely hypocritical even when it comes to what he expects as a friend and what he gives.

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Antaramantara

I think more than bashing , the thing which affect most to a person is being cornered by their own grp , misunderstood by their own grp, his grp was given a chance to speak 'shamita n neha' but they conveniently put all the blame on Zee in front of host plus after host exit , no one was talking to him, listening his pov n his own grp painted him as a fattu ... Only divya , gaba n moose were there...

Even divya broke down because of cornering by her own grp not only because of host comment

Heck the dude was accused of speaking anxiety attack in a bad way when in fact he didn’t - others started telling him akshara is prolly reeling under anxiety attack … kaash KJO had a good work ethic of at least watching episode to be a good host instead Shouting he is fair - his things are order and at end even said something like he has power to evict anyone (dhamkee) is all he is capable of

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 3 years ago
95027 thumbnail

Oh. I love moose ka reason for Shamita πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. ESP the part about. Why is she here a second time πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I didn’t know as I have not seen Shamita prev season or was a participant before πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Gosh it makes it so much worse that someone who has in BB before is still behaving this way πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ.

95027 thumbnail

Hmm. I had no idea that Raqesh wanted to be divyas connection at end of week 1. Heck I remembered that Raqesh even wanted someone else on his team as KJO a asked him who he would remove last wkv and he refused t answer. So how does raqesh say dand is unfair as their connection is strong …. It was a vote for dand on 2 week journey … so clearly his issue with dand was wrong (and shamitas). πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I still think their stance getting whole house nominated is enuff for dand. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Good epi for me to learn about first week since I didn’t see those epis πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Is tharki Nishant se bhut gandi wali creepy vibes ati hai

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Shamita is clueless 🀣

I DNT know why she is here 2Nd time🀣

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Oh. I love moose ka reason for Shamita πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. ESP the part about. Why is she here a second time πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I didn’t know as I have not seen Shamita prev season or was a participant before πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Gosh it makes it so much worse that someone who has in BB before is still behaving this way πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ.

Yeah dude Shamita was in bb 3 and was so much more boring and bland back then but yes this so called β€œclassy” nature tab bhi dikhta tha lol

She took a voluntary exit in the mid of the season as she had to attend her sis’s wedding with the same dude who’s been in the news for some infamous kaand nowadays lol.

Here’s an evergreen moment of that season in which her highness Shamita Shetty gets accidentally hit by loser no 1 krk πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l0IHc0913s0

Bonus clip of krk’s fight with Raju right after the fight in the first clip (just to show u guys how bb have always had the worst namoonas on the show) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XA2ZGWYscJA

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hmm. I had no idea that Raqesh wanted to be divyas connection at end of week 1. Heck I remembered that Raqesh even wanted someone else on his team as KJO a asked him who he would remove last wkv and he refused t answer. So how does raqesh say dand is unfair as their connection is strong …. It was a vote for dand on 2 week journey … so clearly his issue with dand was wrong (and shamitas). πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I still think their stance getting whole house nominated is enuff for dand. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Good epi for me to learn about first week since I didn’t see those epis πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Rakesh badly wanted to team up with Divya but one big bashing from Karan and he was like tauba tauba kabhi ghalti se bhi Divya ki taraf nahi dekho ga πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Like this:

Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

*Raqesh explaining why Nishant is his target*

Nishant: Neend aa rahi hai mujhe. Jaldi khatam karo.

🀣

Ohh yeeh Maine miss kiya kaal phirse forward karke dekhna padega 🀣🀣