Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SP2684

Yaar mujhe bahut cringe lagta hain inka joh bhi dynamic hain. Not because she’s married yaan the age difference yaan whatever - none of that - but just generally - they go all mushy and flirty on each other and I just cringe 😆

Yes looks abnormal because she is forcing herself on him.

RasodeMaiKonTha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

OMG Rasoda - does he not remind you of Sunil Shetty? The way he looks and talks? Mujhe toh pakka sasta waala duplicate lagta hain yeh 🤣

Haan now that you have mentioned toh awaaz similar lagti hai dono ki..I did not notice that way😆

And the way he says Karooga , boluga , jauga instead of karunga , bolunga, jaunga it irritates me😆

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

So I’m watching the ep and Pratik’s sis was so obviously hinting him to stay away from Neha and he ended up partnering with her instead 🤣🤣🤣

Also yeah Akshara’s bro did say play individually but waise hi generally kaha tha he didn’t mean Pratik especially. So Akshara prolly misunderstood the msg lol

Also Pratik’s group is giving unnecessary attention to shamita. If they don’t like her they shouldn’t give her any footage instead they r all targeting her in the task cuz they think she’s the biggest competitor so whoever turns out to be her main rival will reach the finals and so all want to be her main rival imo lol

And also I could sense some cold vibes between hina and pratik like Hina really didn’t seem to like him for some reason lol

And Zeeshan tried to start a rivalry with pratik but pratik was like f off moron u ain’t on mah level 🤣🤣

On to the rest of the episode...buh bye!!

Him partnering with Neha who is pretty much hated outside is such a mind boggling decision. Akshara for all her faults is pretty loyal to him and let’s him be himself, Neha will drain him of all energy, pata nahin kya soch raha hai but I think he thinks that Neha is really popular compared to Akshara.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

sapna tota ha Akash on Twitter: "@Calaptin Haan thoda dard hua par apun nahi jaayega" / Twitter

WhosTheFool thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yaar mujhe bahut cringe lagta hain inka joh bhi dynamic hain. Not because she’s married yaan the age difference yaan whatever - none of that - but just generally - they go all mushy and flirty on each other and I just cringe 😆

I mentioned the same thing a few days back. I'm not looking at their connection through a moral lense or something. It's just that it feels so high schooly, with the whole bickering, but still smiling...'no you...no you...' waala equation just too cringey.

And today that whole brush stroke on the cheek was like a cherry on the top. To make it even more cringe, 'Apne pyaar ke rang mai rang diya usne...'

Edited by WhosTheFool - 3 years ago
spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I think Pratik and Neha connection may create lot of dramatic content. Pratik always wants to have the last word on any argument and so does Neha. Both are going to give headache to viewers.

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

Yes looks abnormal because she is forcing herself on him.

Woh bhi koi kam nahi hain - he flirts back and runs after her jab dekho - clarify clarify khel ne 😆

But yeah - out of the two - she seems more pushy, that’s for sure.

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hina ka taunt was for Rakesh and Akshara...don't lose your own identity playing connections. Am sure both duffers didn't understand. It's beyond their understanding.

Edited by Nachiketj - 3 years ago
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: WhosTheFool

I mentioned the same thing a few days back. I'm not looking at their connection through a moral lense or something. It's just that it feels so high schooly, with the whole bickering, but still smiling...'no you...no you...' waala equation just too cringey.

And today that whole brush stroke on the cheek was like a cherry on the top. To make it even more cringe, 'Apne pyaar ke rang mai rang diya usne...'

I know right!! Today I was just like oh man - bas karo - I felt for Zeeshan, with his front row seat to that display 🤣

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

🤣 faker pratiek kaise rorha tha dhongi ridhima ke jane pe lol