Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ChotaShakil420

us ghar c jakar pe mere ghar p arahe

WATCH Sapna Choudhary Ka Dance Video On Dil Ka Mada Haryanvi Song - सपना चौधरी वीडियो सॉन्ग दिखाइए: हरे सूट में अपने जबरदस्त डांस से सपना चौधरी ने लगाई स्टेज पर आग - maat dekh. 🤣

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

So I’m watching the ep and Pratik’s sis was so obviously hinting him to stay away from Neha and he ended up partnering with her instead 🤣🤣🤣

Also yeah Akshara’s bro did say play individually but waise hi generally kaha tha he didn’t mean Pratik especially. So Akshara prolly misunderstood the msg lol

Also Pratik’s group is giving unnecessary attention to shamita. If they don’t like her they shouldn’t give her any footage instead they r all targeting her in the task cuz they think she’s the biggest competitor so whoever turns out to be her main rival will reach the finals and so all want to be her main rival imo lol

And also I could sense some cold vibes between hina and pratik like Hina really didn’t seem to like him for some reason lol

And Zeeshan tried to start a rivalry with pratik but pratik was like f off moron u ain’t on mah level 🤣🤣

On to the rest of the episode...buh bye!!

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Neha flirt karne lagi Pratik ke saath beech bazaar(task) mein

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

So I’m watching the ep and Pratik’s sis was so obviously hinting him to stay away from Neha and he ended up partnering with her instead 🤣🤣🤣

Also yeah Akshara’s bro did say play individually but waise hi generally kaha tha he didn’t mean Pratik especially. So Akshara prolly misunderstood the msg lol

Also Pratik’s group is giving unnecessary attention to shamita. If they don’t like her they shouldn’t give her any footage instead they r all targeting her in the task cuz they think she’s the biggest competitor so whoever turns out to be her main rival will reach the finals and so all want to be her main rival imo lol

And also I could sense some cold vibes between hina and pratik like Hina really didn’t seem to like him for some reason lol

And Zeeshan tried to start a rivalry with pratik but pratik was like f off moron u ain’t on mah level 🤣🤣

On to the rest of the episode...buh bye!!

Haan @bold- mast troll kar rahi thi usko Hina - and uss namoone ko samajh bhi nahi aaya 😆 😆

Agreed re the rest - but I felt bad for sasta Sunil Shetty this weekend - it was bad what they (Akshara and co + BB + KJO) did to him bechara.

RasodeMaiKonTha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

Haan @bold- mast troll kar rahi thi usko Hina - and uss namoone ko samajh bhi nahi aaya 😆 😆

Agreed re the rest - but I felt bad for sasta Sunil Shetty this weekend - it was bad what they (Akshara and co + BB + KJO) did to him bechara.

Why do you call him that🤣

I thought this was for Gaba😆

Nachiketj thumbnail

Kal kya hua? World war 3? Earthquake? Volcano? Tsunami?

What happened yesterday Rakesh and Duplicate Shilpa Shetty???? Kya hua ghar toota ? Hua kya aakhir? cribbing constantly

RasodeMaiKonTha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

Kal kya hua? World war 3? Earthquake? Volcano? Tsunami?

What happened yesterday Rakesh and Duplicate Shilpa Shetty???? Kya hua ghar toota ? Hua kya aakhir? cribbing constantly

Usko chakki peeste time jija ki yaad aayi

SP2684 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

Neha flirt karne lagi Pratik ke saath beech bazaar(task) mein

Yaar mujhe bahut cringe lagta hain inka joh bhi dynamic hain. Not because she’s married yaan the age difference yaan whatever - none of that - but just generally - they go all mushy and flirty on each other and I just cringe 😆

SP2684 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RasodeMaiKonTha

Why do you call him that🤣

I thought this was for Gaba😆

OMG Rasoda - does he not remind you of Sunil Shetty? The way he looks and talks? Mujhe toh pakka sasta waala duplicate lagta hain yeh 🤣

Nachiketj thumbnail

Whenever Pratik ka topic aata hai...Neha ko ghusna hi hai...now Moose was speaking why Neha has to poke her nose ke Pratik se mere se bhi phat-ti hai