Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Rakesh seems to be infatuated with Shamita who isn’t going to give him a 2nd look outside bb except same offer outside as inside of Ramu role. β€¦πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

If the dude had 1/2 a brain he would have heard nishant say how strong he is outside and needs to be here also. And raheen dosti ki baat. Dude. You have targeted nishant thrice and more now πŸ˜‚. And stood by gaalee galoch by senior citizen connection πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. But inko brahm hain ki woh do heeee mature senior citizens hain and jantaa should be behind them. To kya karey (except eviction) 🀣 .. leta rahey personal. gaad bigger holes

Chulbulji thoda mujse updates mai mistake hua sorry πŸ˜†

This was actual convo posted by SP

Nishu asked if he's taking it as a game na, not personal - so Raqesh said now he's taking it as game. (Waise I think sirf aisa bol raha hain - problem hi yeh hain ke he doesn't take it as a game smiley36)

95027 thumbnail

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I think this convo and all others basically explain why a vast majority are overturning their decisions πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. And Raku and shams are convinced that jantaa is also doing wrong here. Delusional ki bhee limit pass kar dee … πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cookermaichane

Chulbulji thoda mujse updates mai mistake hua sorry πŸ˜†

This was actual convo posted by SP

Nishu asked if he's taking it as a game na, not personal - so Raqesh said now he's taking it as game. (Waise I think sirf aisa bol raha hain - problem hi yeh hain ke he doesn't take it as a game smiley36)

No worries. If he took it as a game β€” he wouldn’t be targeting nishant again and saying he has forgotten his outside friends β€” na ? Not just his words. His actions clearly show its personal β€” na ? :)

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

*Raqesh explaining why Nishant is his target*

Nishant: Neend aa rahi hai mujhe. Jaldi khatam karo.

🀣

Cookermaichane thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

AAP par aur Mithiji pe case karunga 😑

Ha karo karo mai aaur chulbul bhi hai witness 🀣

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Oye chup kar Nishant - KJO was an idiot painting Zeeshan as a misogynist and giving him a timeout and all. Defend and justify mat kar that shit - and why should he let it go? Tumko bolta koi misogynist woh bhi while giving the chick a free pass - tab bolna.

RasodeMaiKonTha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

Kya yaar - tumne toh bechare ko trash hi kar diya πŸ˜†

I don't think he's a bad guy - and sometimes I've thought he made valid points, and I've even enjoyed his sense of humour a time or two. But personality aside, he's got a two-fold problem IMO - one, he's subdued, hesitant to play the game because he doesn't wanna fight or hurt anyone or blah blah blah - phir toh jaana padega bhai πŸ˜†, kyun ke this is BB. And two - he's totally suppressed by Shamita - which yes, he's a grown man and needs to tell her to eff off, but that doesn't diminish how awfully she treats him.

His version of BB clearly doesn't align with BB's version of BB πŸ˜† - so I doubt he'll be around much longer anyway.

Yaar SP agar aisa hai toh why did he sign the show? And then says that I did not know aisa hoga..like really?.I am not goin to buy this crap.This shit show has been running for f***king 15 years even if you have not watched it , you very well know what it is about.

The way he plays the dumb card, it turns me off. Aise kaise tumko kabhi kuch samajh hi nahi aata. Very conveniently he says I don't get it , this show is not for me , I am figuring out. what the hell you are figuring out?

Karan wastes 20 mins of every wkw to discuss on him.He ignores karannath saying that he doesn't give him any reason to discuss but wastes time on Rakesh just because he is darling Shetty's connection.What has Rakesh done to discuss on any wkw?

He does ji huzoori to Rani Sahiba

I want to like him but he is not giving me any reason since the show started.i get pissed when I see him doing ji huzoori of Snooty shetty.i want him to play , stand up for himself , say what he feels even if it takes to go against Snooty shetty but I guess I am asking too much as it is not going to happen in this lifetime.

Edited by RasodeMaiKonTha - 3 years ago
SP2684 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cookermaichane

Ha karo karo mai aaur chulbul bhi hai witness 🀣

Oh madam - tu kiski side hain? Tera mera Gujju ben-pana ka kya hua?! 😲

Cookermaichane thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

Oh madam - tu kiski side hain? Tera mera Gujju ben-pana ka kya hua?! 😲

Muje rakesh nahi acha lagta πŸ˜†

SP2684 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RasodeMaiKonTha

Yaar SP agar aisa hai toh why did he sign the show? And then says that I did not know aisa hoga..like really?.I am not goin to buy this crap.This shit show has been running for f***king 15 years even if you have not watched it , you very well know what it is about.

The way he plays the dumb card, it turns me off. Aise kaise tumko kabhi kuch samajh hi nahi aata. Very conveniently he says I don't get it , this show is not for me , I am figuring out. what the hell you are figuring out?

Karan wastes 20 mins of every wkw to discuss on him.He ignore karannath saying that he doesn't give him any reason to discuss but wastes time on Rakesh just because he is darling Shetty's connection.What has Rakesh done to discuss on any wkw?

He does jo huzoori to Rani Sahiba

I want to like him but he is not giving me any reason since the show started.i get pissed when I see him doing ji huzoori of Snooty shetty.i want him to play , stand up for himself , say what he feels even if it takes to go against Snooty shetty but I guess I am asking too much as it is not going to happen in this lifetime.

Na I agree ke nahi aana tha usko - that's what I was saying ke he has the wrong idea about this game. I don't want all Pratik clones in the house - I like different personalities - but you have to get this game, speak up, and not be confused. And totally agree re @bold as well - same here - and haan, at the least I don't see it happening in this BB lifetime πŸ˜†