Let's ignore the posts we don't like and read what we likesmiley2

Take care and love you allπŸ€—β€οΈ

u too take care Dear πŸ€—

Love u too ❀️

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: LoveYourself_20

I didn't find your post so I am replying back here on your post which you did under my post where I had posted Bhagya Lakshmi RishMi VM.

Dear, to be honest, I don't like Ekta's shows. I have seen few of them like Meri Ashiqui Tum Se Hi, Kumkum Bhagya, Kundali Bhagya. I used to be a crazy fan of Kumkum Bhagya, as I was in hostel in 8th class when it was started so we all used to watch it on Sundays. Sunday was the only day we were allowed to watch the TV and being a puppy of Ekta's shows, Zee TV used to air it the entire day so we all had to watch it. And after watching it for 2-4 times, I became its big fan. But then, our seniors started watching Naagin so we left it in between. Then, they started watching Kundali Bhagya too but I didn't as I had got a major heartbreak with Kumkum Bhagya. I don't watch daily soaps I really don't like the unnecessary drama they show. I love to watch reality shows and Big Boss is my most favourite. But Kumkum Bhagya was the first ever TV show, I liked very much. Even, whenever we were on vacations and came back our home I used to ask my parents to let me watch it whenever it would be advertisement time on news channel. And my mumma used to say that what happened to you? You never watch these TV dramas now what happened? and all this.

But, after one or two years I stopped watching it as I had got bored with the same repeating story.

##It's Ekta's rule of making a show, first she shows very interesting story so that viewers can't resist themselves from watching it then there will be some specific villains who all will come one by one even after 10 years like there were Tanu, Alia, Mitali and Param in Kumkum Bhagya. Then, after the successful run of 2-2:1/2 years, she makes it boring like hell. Same repetitive track, same villains and so many same things more.##

That's the reason, I have stopped watching anything by her not even web series. I also don't watch any other TV shows. I used to ask my seniors to let me watch Bigg Boss on Sundays atleast for sometime but they never agreed as majority of students never liked it and always opposed my decision of watching it. They used to tell to our seniors that you can't play a particular thing because someone likes it. She is the only one who watches it and we don't. They make a lot of noise. Majority of people don't want to see it.πŸ˜’

But, in May ending this year, I saw a fan made YouTube short video of Rani and Veer and I liked it very much. Then, I watched some more and then I started to watch the episodes when they were in Baliya on YouTube. Then, one day I was watching the promo while reading comments so someone had suggested to watch it in Zee TV or ZEE5 and I got to know that I can watch it on ZEE5 also. So , from then I have been watching it on ZEE5. And I watched all the previous episodes too. Now, I am an addict of ATBA, moreover Megha and Fahmaan.

This is what I feel about Ekta. Sorry, I started from telling about why I don't like Ekta's shows and where I reached actually I got emotional as it's been a long journey.🀣🀧🀧

It's ok Prakriti πŸ‘πŸΌ

I can understand ur feelings about the shows 🀣

...Seema... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Koi b Nahi Yahan.

Mein jaati hon.

Good nightπŸ€—

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

My skipping day.🀣 I am skipping the episode. Waiting for Pari for the summary.πŸ˜‰

It's one time watchable guys πŸ‘πŸΌ

I like the well execution of Veer's bed dream about Rani. Veer's every emotion pain, fear of loosing some special n precious one n than when he saw Rani's saree palu his smile on his face.they show Veer's Tadap for his Rani.Well acted by Fahmaan. He seems that Rani is in some danger . He is very scared about Rani's safety. It's shows Rani is very important for him in his life. He loves her infinite. The bad Dream sequence is well executed πŸ‘

N I like one more scene today when Rani gain her consciousness than she uses her academic knowledge to free herself from the rope. She remembered her professor's chemical knowledge n used it to open the gate by making bomb exploder with red chilly. Hats of the CVS they gave some logic here n also they show Rani's study knowledge here πŸ‘

Edited by 1PariGupta - 3 years ago
...Seema... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Hello Buddy πŸ€—β€οΈ

πŸ€—β€οΈ

I was about to log out.

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Seema...

what😲he still believes rv??😲

no dear they show old clips for Veer n all thoday in precap. Only starting part is new n when Rani enter in Rajawat Mansion that time they show old clips of Rani entre in Devi's disguise first time in Rajawat Mansion.

So don't assume anything wrong n negative about Veer's trust on Rani because precap is always misleading.

LoveYourself_20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Today's episode was good.πŸ‘πŸΌ

I was very angry on Pinku because Rani had told him to not to follow her and go back to the home but he didn't and created trouble for himself and Rani too. But then, when I gave it a second thought, I didn't find him wrong because he is her brother so him getting worried for her is quite normal. If I was his place, I would have done the same.

Ranvijay is too dangerous. He doesn't care if he has to kill someone. He just wants Veer and to get him, he is ready to go to any level.

Till now, Nandini was getting manipulated by Jay very easily but not anymore. Because, today he slapped her and didn't even gave her jewellery back. Today I saw a feared Nandini for a moment when Jay was playing cards because when they were getting engaged for the first time, Jay placed wager on her. And that same scared face of Nandini I saw today.

Whenever Ranvijay's truth will be out, I want Jay and Champa's truth to also come out with him. Every time Champa gets involved in wrong doings but everytime she gets saved too. Everyone should know about her doings. She should be punished. Because of her, poor mausajee had got scolded by Ranisa yesterday.

When Rani was trying to free herself, it looked real. They didn't show anything just to make her free from there somehow. They showed it in a proper and acceptable way. And when she made a bomb, while making it she mentioned that her professor had explained this to them, I am glad that she did mention of something about her college otherwise I would have forgotten that she is a college going girl also as they don't show her college life. It's just namesake now.

When Pinku said that on this rakshabandhan he too will tie Rakhi on Rani's hand, it looked beautiful. I could feel the love and the affection were clear from his words. The care a brother has for his sister was clearly visible in his words. He is a cute little brother. I like his rabbit teeth.

I am very much happy that even after Ranvijay texted Veer as Rani, finally Veer found something fishy. First I didn't understand that how he came outside in Rani's search but when he was about to touch her and she disappeared, I understood that it's his dream. He fell down and his face got coloured with the same red colour or chilli powder which was there too where Rani had been kept. It reminded me of the episode when Rani fell down from a three storey building where Veer removed the iron rods and on that exact place she fell. And in today's episode too, he got up with a jerk while shouting her name and said that Rani is surely in any trouble otherwise he wouldn't have seen a dream like this. That was so sweet of him as he knows that if he has seen something like this then it's a signal of something happening wrong with her. It reminded me of when Veer was in the jail and someone tried to stab him with a knife but he heard Rani calling "Dactar saab" and his eyes opened. That time also, he understood that if he wouldn't have heard Rani's voice then he would have been killed by that man. The way they show these little things connecting with eachother, looks surreal to me. I find things very beautiful when they do relate with eachother.

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

Anyone can fool him. I am so bored now. Now it's really boring for me.

Rajawat's all three children's r dumbo. Anyone can fool them easily. They manipulate by anyone. Kajari make Viku fool 🀣 Jai make Nandini fool 🀣 n Veer what to say about him🀣 Left right centre anyone n everyone make him fool 🀣🀣 Dumbo kahi ka 🀣🀣
1PariGupta thumbnail
Nandini deserved Jai’s slap because she herself choose Jai for her over Veer n Rani's warning n wish 😑 Bewakoof kahi ki πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ now she is regretting her decision for sure.
1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Seema...

r these CVS fr real?😑

They r not from our earth 😑 they r from some criminal n negative environmental planet 😑