Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bluey71 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: caller123

I just hope not Shilpa. They already overused it. Plus MHRW is a good competitor and they give romance and what viewers want. I have seen clips only. MU won't work now.

Rish suggested once that they should show whole family fighting against RV. hope they show something like that. It's interesting.

Fingers crossed... I want rani giving priority to her studies now... Rather than family matters..am done with this... This plot has happened more times in every shows than a weary historian can count...

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Bluey71

Fingers crossed... I want rani giving priority to her studies now... Rather than family matters..am done with this... This plot has happened more times in every shows than a weary historian can count...

I second you. ❤️
Bluey71 thumbnail

I just hope not Shilpa. They already overused it. Plus MHRW is a good competitor and they give romance and what viewers want. I have seen clips only. MU won't work now.

Rish suggested once that they should show whole family fighting against RV. hope they show something like that. It's interesting.

And cherry on top sai aka Raghav got award too... In stylist award for fitness... Or more fans now...

Bluey71 thumbnail

And cherry on top sai aka Raghav got award too... In stylist award for fitness... Or more fans now...

The more his getting popular means more fans... Automatically more fans towards the show..

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

The more his getting popular means more fans... Automatically more fans towards the show..

I understand . Hope ATBA CVS come with more interesting tracks rather than overused tracks in itv.
Bluey71 thumbnail

I understand . Hope ATBA CVS come with more interesting tracks rather than overused tracks in itv.

Sasural simar ka 2 chanel not happy with the trp... So yamini devi aka kumod from ATBA is going to bring chaos in their life.. For trp...

In MHRW get up change for raghav.. New female entry also... Something big is cooking in the show...

For ATBA it's a buckle up time...

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Shilpa , this cracked me🤣🤣

Leave logic when you watch ATBA. Earlier days I too was like that. Then always someone reminded me this is ATBA which has no logic and they write anything . Just anything🤣😆🤣

logic is not touching illogical people 🤣🤣 In ATBA logic is also illogical 🤣