Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bluey71 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: caller123

two or more villains to enter. Now I wonder whether to sop watching

What a show it had turned to Seema? It's getting darker.

They are giving new entry for TRP... it's ITV's agenda... For 6.30pm they have to complete with both ends... Either leap or new entry or separation track a bit of romance ... To boost the TRP... Not my POW... They usually use one of these... But doesn't matter who comes and goes.. They need to give priority to ML moments... Balance the scenes now onwards... Lotus should shine in the pond of villains... Just not make rani keep flowing along with these villains... Keeping veer one side... Vikram and veer get charged to tackle the issues not just rani...

If they use same startergy just rani will solve the problems it's going to be super annoying and boring... Cos they did use this plot for a month now...

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Bluey71

They are giving new entry for TRP... it's ITV's agenda... For 6.30pm they have to complete with both ends... Either leap or new entry or separation track a bit of romance ... To boost the TRP... Not my POW... They usually use one of these... But doesn't matter who comes and goes.. They need to give priority to ML moments... Balance the scenes now onwards... Lotus should shine in the pond of villains... Just not make rani keep flowing along with these villains... Keeping veer one side... Vikram and veer get charged to tackle the issues not just rani...

If they use same startergy just rani will solve the problems it's going to be super annoying and boring... Cos they did use this plot for a month now...

I second you dear. It's super annoying now. I and AK used to ask to show RanVeer work as a team against villains. But here?? only Rani is fighting and one whole month no progress at all.
LoveYourself_20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

So my guess is right that new woman entry Vijaya is RV'S wife n Veer's step Mom. She is also a criminal mind woman 😡 ATBA is full with negativity 😡

https://www.instagram.com/p/CS1HCN1CWkk/?utm_medium=copy_link

I think, they will white wash Rajeshwari by showing Vijaya negative specially for Veer.

Now, I am getting irritated with them. Everything has a limit and now they are crossing that.😡

Bluey71 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveYourself_20

I think, they will white wash Rajeshwari by showing Vijaya negative specially for Veer.

RV have a son with vijya.. Why this drama... To get veer...? Am I missing something out here?

You know friends, ZEE5 is so mean. 😡

Before yesterday, I used to watch the episode by opening ZEE5 through Google but yesterday I thought to download the app and I did. When I saw "download" option under the video of yesterday's episode there so clicked on that and then the episode got downloaded. But when I turned off the mobile data and clicked on the "Downloads" option, the episode was not there. I tried so many things to find out the episode but it was nowhere to be seen. Then, I watched it online. I don't like advertisements in between that's why I had a thought of downloading it otherwise I used to watch it online earlier.

They are very mean exactly like CVs.😭

RV have a son with vijya.. Why this drama... To get veer...? Am I missing something out here?

No dear. You haven't missed anything.

Ranvijay had himself accepted that he has come here only to get Veer because he can't be a father but they have forgotten what they had written in the stroy. They have become mad because they don't want to give RanVeer's romance and for that they aren't getting any good ideas so they are behaving like this. This is their frustration dear, nothing else.

Yaso1.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Exactly. He said that he is married but never had a child. That is why he wants Veer with him. Unless he has another motive 🤔

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yaso1.0

Exactly. He said that he is married but never had a child. That is why he wants Veer with him. Unless he has another motive 🤔

What if he also didn't know about that son? It says ex wife. So what is she had left him before the child was born?
caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveYourself_20

No dear. You haven't missed anything.

Ranvijay had himself accepted that he has come here only to get Veer because he can't be a father but they have forgotten what they had written in the stroy. They have become mad because they don't want to give RanVeer's romance and for that they aren't getting any good ideas so they are behaving like this. This is their frustration dear, nothing else.

This way they can stop giving RanVeer romance