~~Dissection..Aahaat of 20th Jan*~

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago

hello Friends..๐Ÿ˜Š

I love doing dissection of the show i watch..so wanted to share my dissection with you all as well.. watched this episode as it featured my favorite couple..Indraneil and Barkha..hope you all enjoy it๐Ÿ˜‰

Now lets start the post mortem๐Ÿ˜†... hmm Ahaat..dehshat ki tesari kadi..sorry they spelled it wrong its mazaak ki tesari kadi.๐Ÿ˜†.i get hell scared of ghost stories for me they exists in this world..but.. this story made me laugh and esp. when Vijay was shown with his protruding eyes gosh..Hilarious๐Ÿ˜†.. where as if you have watched X-files and other english shows..you can feel the chill in your spine..here you can feel the chill in your stomach๐Ÿ˜†..i know i am not making any sense๐Ÿ˜† but..even it did not make any sense..๐Ÿ˜†

Individual Dissection...๐Ÿ˜›

1.Indraneil(Abhilash).. before i say anything few hugs for him๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—....we all RESPECT you soo much๐Ÿ‘..and love you too๐Ÿค—..and this is enough me,call me anything but i can't find a flaw in him at all๐Ÿ˜ณ...though was dissapointed with the voice but๐Ÿ˜•.enough for me..and ya he looked soooo cute๐Ÿ˜‰ in the ALL night show.Acted well as usual๐Ÿ‘ and loved him ๐Ÿค—

2.Barkha(Rashmi)..Ahh Welcome Back๐Ÿ˜ƒ..saw her anchoring the shows but this is different liked her as well๐Ÿ‘..loved her look that short jacket..and sporty look kwell, loved her makeup as well..i did not like her makeup in third life of PKDN๐Ÿ˜• but here it was nice.and ya Varun she wore this jacket in some shoot i have seen her wearing in some still pics๐Ÿ˜†,can show you the pics as well.sorry can't help it..๐Ÿ˜†

Bloopers...

Barkha's Liptstick color kept on changing..in the whole show..that was funny .๐Ÿ˜†
When the other girl went inside the college as she wanted to do something important.๐Ÿ˜ณ. was washing her face๐Ÿ˜ฒ... . well..well..well... you are going back to
Death buliding to just to WASH YOUR FACE.. give me a break...๐Ÿ˜†

Thought of the Episode...

Just shooting in the night is not enough to scare people..it can make you laugh as well.๐Ÿ˜†i guess here Directors shoot horror serials in the night to hide their own flaws..rather to make viewers feel scared..๐Ÿ˜‰

Disclaimer: no offence to anyone its just a FUN post do not take it seriously

Edited by nishtha - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

๐Ÿ˜†
nish that was seriously hilarious,loved ur Aahat dessection ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

and u noticed the lipstick colors too..
๐Ÿ‘

Ananya

Edited by Apurva - 17 years ago
Nishtha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apurva

๐Ÿ˜†
nish that was seriously hilarious,loved ur Aahat dessection ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

and u noticed the lipstick colors too..
๐Ÿ‘

Ananya

thanx ananya for liking the dissection.๐Ÿ˜ƒ. yup i noticed the lipstick color too i m observant and wen it comes to my favorite then..it can go to any extent๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by nishtha - 17 years ago
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nishtha

thanx ananya for liking the dissection.๐Ÿ˜ƒ. yup i noticed the lipstick color too i m observant and wen it comes to my favorite then..it can go to any extent๐Ÿ˜†

ohoo me forgor indraneel jiju๐Ÿ˜ณ

but seriously i loved ur Aahaat dessection๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘

~*Ria*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nishu, all i saw in that epi was people runnin' around like chickens, going nuts, in such a HILARIOUS way, and the zombies looked sooooo FAKKKKE I crack up everytime i visualize them ๐Ÿ˜† LOLZZZZZZZZZZ!!! ๐Ÿ˜†
natasshafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG Nish... ๐Ÿ˜†
I love the bloopers part...nice obervations! ๐Ÿ‘
Keep doing these DISSECTONS for more epoisodes...u rock @ these things! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†
ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿ˜†

ur learnin Nishi!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰
Nishtha thumbnail
tahnx to ria..natashha and taify..for likin it..n me learin..guru jee app ke daya hai ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†