New Subhashish interview on Ebuzz India

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

Who could be this new person? Looks like CP throwing chits at Jija and he ignoring it. She really needs to take a pause to know why he is behaving differently when few days back he was always behind her to make sure she don't cry or remain sad. Shubhashish who is from Bihar or Jharkhand evident from Jha surname always talks in Bihari accent in interviews.

https://youtu.be/pHkYRQcDwj4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

Who could be this new person? Looks like CP throwing chits at Jija and he ignoring it. She really needs to take a pause to know why he is behaving differently when few days back he was always behind her to make sure she don't cry or remain sad. Shubhashish who is from Bihar or Jharkhand evident from Jha surname always talks in Bihari accent in interviews.

https://youtu.be/pHkYRQcDwj4

The guy looked so suspicious and even horrified. I have an odd guess that he might be the reason how Jindals resided at this bungalow. Due to Chandra Prabha, Sharmas are here. So like that, someone is behind bringing Jindals into this game.

Other than that, I think he is related to Madhoganj

Originally posted by: RadiantSpark

The guy looked so suspicious and even horrified. I have an odd guess that he might be the reason how Jindals resided at this bungalow. Due to Chandra Prabha, Sharmas are here. So like that, someone is behind bringing Jindals into this game.

Other than that, I think he is related to Madhoganj

In earlier episodes, Jaldi said that someone put the haveli on both families name. Jija looks like will again hurt CP unintentionally. He throws her chit but later reads which Gullu saw but he runs away when Jija threatens to hit him. Ye JalWantSoBi+Bhootni ke vajah se JCP saath nahi reh paa rahe hai.

Sshesha thumbnail

In earlier episodes, Jaldi said that someone put the haveli on both families name. Jija looks like will again hurt CP unintentionally. He throws her chit but later reads which Gullu saw but he runs away when Jija threatens to hit him. Ye JalWantSoBi+Bhootni ke vajah se JCP saath nahi reh paa rahe hai.

Yes, they said like that. But Sharmas staying at the haveli which belonged to his relative (Bhootni) could not be a coincidence. So definitely, someone planned to put Sharmas here along with Jindals. But yeah, I don't think they will dig into this matter.

Jija is getting his dues for his love web plans maybe. CP is getting her dues for her casual dating relationship with guys.

Yes, they said like that. But Sharmas staying at the haveli which belonged to his relative (Bhootni) could not be a coincidence. So definitely, someone planned to put Sharmas here along with Jindals. But yeah, I don't think they will dig into this matter.

Jija is getting his dues for his love web plans maybe. CP is getting her dues for her casual dating relationship with guys.

CP is not at fault as she was not betraying anyone but what Jija did was wrong as he was planning to manipulate her into getting married without telling their parents. The way Gullu is reacting to Jija looks like he will accidentally blurt out web plan lies and CP or one of CP's parents will hear it and misunderstand Jija. This may make CP hate Jija and by that time Jija will somehow know bhootni's lies about curse and then it will be him running after CP. Or something else will happen which we don't expect. Jija is getting CP's attention the way he wanted during love web plan but sadly he can't return back the attention. Just hope bhootni don't manipulate CP to turn evil.

Edited by Juhi_04 - 3 years ago
Sshesha thumbnail

CP is not at fault as she was not betraying anyone but what Jija did was wrong as he was planning to manipulate her into getting married without telling their parents. The way Gullu is reacting to Jija looks like he will accidentally blurt out web plan lies and CP or one of CP's parents will hear it and misunderstand Jija. This may make CP hate Jija and by that time Jija will somehow know bhootni's lies about curse and then it will be him running after CP. Or something else will happen which we don't expect. Jija is getting CP's attention the way he wanted during love web plan but sadly he can't return back the attention. Just hope bhootni don't manipulate CP to turn evil.

Yeah. CP was not at fault. I meant that she might have done multiple dating in the past and she might never felt how love gives pain and bliss. So here, she is getting it.

Yeah. CP was not at fault. I meant that she might have done multiple dating in the past and she might never felt how love gives pain and bliss. So here, she is getting it.

Yes the way she casually dated for as short time as 4.5 days ending date due to guys not being hot or guys being boring. I wonder of Jija too dated casually in college.

Jija's love web plan may come out at unexpected time because the amount of love we are seeing from CP's side might turn into anger though not hatred. It may come out due to Gullu's blurting with someone overhearing or bhootni will play this card when all her plans to separate JCP will fail.

PS: I have seen wikipedia of Season 1 where the cast was huge like 3 times the regular cast of Season 2. May be due to pandemic they are using small cast.

Sshesha thumbnail

Yes the way she casually dated for as short time as 4.5 days ending date due to guys not being hot or guys being boring. I wonder of Jija too dated casually in college.

Jija's love web plan may come out at unexpected time because the amount of love we are seeing from CP's side might turn into anger though not hatred. It may come out due to Gullu's blurting with someone overhearing or bhootni will play this card when all her plans to separate JCP will fail.

PS: I have seen wikipedia of Season 1 where the cast was huge like 3 times the regular cast of Season 2. May be due to pandemic they are using small cast.

B - I think no. He looks like someone who marry only upon his parents consent😆 or arranged marriage.

I hope it won't come out at last episode. Or else, CP would shoot Jija with a rifle🤣

Actually there is no big difference. Jijaji 2 Wikipedia page was incomplete. Most of the characters in Season 1 were Track based characters. Additionally, episode number was huge. Here also, we have track based characters. Otherwise, the number of people was same.

By the way, I'll be not much active from tomorrow. So, never mind if I didn't come😊

Edited by RadiantSpark - 3 years ago

B - I think no. He looks like someone who marry only upon his parents consent😆 or arranged marriage.

I hope it won't come out at last episode. Or else, CP would shoot Jija with a rifle🤣

Actually there is no big difference. Jijaji 2 Wikipedia page was incomplete. Most of the characters in Season 1 were Track based characters. Additionally, episode number was huge. Here also, we have track based characters. Otherwise, the number of people was same.

By the way, I'll be not much active from tomorrow. So, never mind if I didn't come😊

Yes don't want cliffhanger ending like Season 1🤣.

Hope you don't completely leave the forum and remain active when you get time😊.

Sshesha thumbnail

Yes don't want cliffhanger ending like Season 1🤣.

Hope you don't completely leave the forum and remain active when you get time😊.

Yes, It is just a temporary break.😊