TRP is 1.9 & 1.4 (Post 1)

Palak2812 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Yaar kabse wait kar rahi ho yeh trp aane ka naam he nahi le rahi hain  

Edit: 

Guys point is 

We have a loyal audience which give us 1.7 - 1.9. 

Neither Gaura nor Shivi is increasing the trp. 

Trp increaser is Anita unfortunately. 

Also we increased to 2.1 it was a good week. Everyone got scenes and honestly that week was fun no toxicity also the new show helped us. 

After that honestly we have only saw toxicity, regressive stuffs and nonsense. 

ZMGA deserves more. I watch that show first it is full of positivity and honestly it is quite realistic. But trp will only come when nonsense is being shown as we have seen table toppers and we r seeing the 7 PM Rangu show. 

Honestly except from 10 PM show non of the table toppers is showing good stuffs. Bcoz jitna regressive hoga, remarriage, seperation hoga tabhi trp aayegi.  

This week many shows trp went down, so let's hope all does well. It shouldn't go down more than 1.7-1.8

Edited by Palak2812 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roohani27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Even im waiting palak aaj aane ka naam hi nahi😆 donho taraf kuvah hai waise .. If it increases then separation lamba chalega, if it decreases then not good for the show uff

Roohani27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

So it decreases🤪

manny136 thumbnail

The neighbour show before is 1 so it's decrease is definitely effecting Ps trp also if 11pm time ppl r watching more?? 

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

This week's trp will decide separation track is working or not. 3 episodes were Shivi centric and 3 episodes were family centric last week. Btw i saw some posts on twitter that it is for the 7-13 aug episodes . Can someone please clear my confusion ? Is it for 7-13 august or 9-14 august?

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

nobody seems interested in shivi centric tracks 😆

manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishnapanchali

nobody seems interested in shivi centric tracks 😆

Nobody wants to see a family believe in archaic methods to boost someone's fertility when they can easily go to the doctor last week was all the magical mannat track btw and water leakage drama lol

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: manny136

Nobody wants to see a family believe in archaic methods to boost someone's fertility when they can easily go to the doctor last week was all the magical mannat track btw and water leakage drama lol

i am sure had the trp increased you people would have said something else

fact remains that tracks promoted in gaura s name worked better 

Fortnight thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

So the trp dcreases . Don't know whether to be happy or sad . Last week only last 2 episodes were shivi centric that too in the end of the week I guess.  And mostly it was family drama. So we still don't know whether shivi track is working or not. I really want shivi track to get trp.

Also the online trp increased this week. It was almost double than the last week .

manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishnapanchali

i am sure had the trp increased you people would have said something else

fact remains that tracks promoted in gaura s name worked better 

This trp weeks  episodes were all about gaura related mannat for their miracle baby and the vamps schemes but trp decreased so how is that working out for you? Sure devta and shivi had little tiny scenes related to them but it was all about the mannat mainly. The scheming and janu Motiben drama all are trp stuff but it didn't make much difference neither did Dharas miracle cry for rain lol