No more Ranbir, Siddharth or Aryan?

pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Looks like we are in for a long boring saas bahu saaga with Pallu, Rhea and Prachi where everyone is plotting against Prachi.   It looks like men have no roles in KB. They are portrayed as total idiots and the biggest of them all is Abhi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

See Rhea wants points.. Creatives think if Rhea gets points, they will also get TRP points.. thats why the drama... please don't poke into their clever masterplan.. 😈 whether they succeed or not, depends on their fate.. But we should appreciate their hard work... A girl slipped and they created a whole theatrics out of it.. Now that needs some insane level of planning, hard work and execution..😎.. aur aap use criticize Kar rahe hain.. 🤪 as for men, I think we should just let them breathe.. with women around them manipulating, shouting, lusting over them, how can poor guys act.. those damsels must keep sleeping 😴... Their women are there to take on the world 🌎 look at Tanu.. after spending God knows how many years becoming pregnant, criminal, partner in crime, plotting etc., she got to get married to Abhi .. but Abhi became poor.. now she is ready to sell him... I am curious to know what at what rate she will sell him..😲. whether she will directly deliver him to Pragya or sell him on Paytm app.. Will Pragya pay her in cash or in EMI or will transfer the amount via Mobikwik.. So many questions they have managed to raise in a viewers mind.. This is called thrill.. I am so excited... Tanu is brilliant ... May be had  put in so many years to actually earn something, she could have become a begger..😭 at least right now she is in chawl... After selling Abhi she will become queen again..  she is great.. creatives are great.. not everyone can write stories like this ... there is a reason we call them "creatives" please go easy on them   🙏

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Aryan playing actor is on BB rn.

Ranbir has been shown in today's episode. 

Bade bhaiya is a free pass for Rhea to enter  Pranbir's lives thats it.

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

I am curious to know what at what rate she will sell him..😲. whether she will directly deliver him to Pragya or sell him on Paytm app.. Will Pragya pay her in cash or in EMI or will transfer the amount via Mobikwik..

Oh gosh🤣

wow123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Wow amazing post.

Lawyer suggested to improve ur image in media, bring ur ex-husband in ur life even he is married to someone else. Wow what an idea Sir jii🤣

In next episode, Tanu ll come to sell her husband and we all know Pragya have lots of money which she earned will be used to buy Abhi.🤪

Kohli family have drama on dressing, cooking n god knows what in future. Aren't they rich to afford salon, chef for their DIL. Humiliate by ur MIL n next day prepare urself to grill again to impress her.

Maple_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am curious to know what at what rate she will sell him..😲. whether she will directly deliver him to Pragya or sell him on Paytm app.. Will Pragya pay her in cash or in EMI or will transfer the amount via Mobikwik.. So many questions they have managed to raise in a viewers mind.. This is called thrill.. I am so excited...  not everyone can write stories like this ... there is a reason we call them "creatives" please go easy on them   🙏

I was so thrilled by this quote.. that you made me come here again😅🥳 

So I will go easy on the creatives. Don't underestimate the power of the creatives.

A drug addict who does not need any treatment for it but was sent for rehabilitation on being a drunkard. 

Maple_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: wow123

Wow amazing post.

Lawyer suggested to improve ur image in media, bring ur ex-husband in ur life even he is married to someone else. Wow what an idea Sir jii🤣

In next episode, Tanu ll come to sell her husband and we all know Pragya have lots of money which she earned will be used to buy Abhi.🤪

Only millionaires get such lawyers. Earlier Abhi and now Pragya😂

InaMeenaDika thumbnail

Originally posted by: smita1

A drug addict who does not need any treatment for it but was sent for rehabilitation on being a drunkard. 

thank you smita1😇

I am guessing this bright person is Rhea.. 🤓

Edited by ZindagiCalling - 2 years ago
InaMeenaDika thumbnail

Originally posted by: wow123

Wow amazing post.

Kohli family have drama on dressing, cooking n god knows what in future. Aren't they rich to afford salon, chef for their DIL. Humiliate by ur MIL n next day prepare urself to grill again to impress her.

I don’t get it, if Pragya has to do all the work of wooing back her husband into her life to save her image, what is the lawyer getting paid for… 🤔  why is he even hired… I agree with Sushma ji… they should talk to his senior.. but I am sure the senior won’t be any better… May be in the end buying back her ex husband would be the only option left… Poor Tanu.. as soon as she will leave him, I guess he will become somehow rich again🤣 

wow123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I don’t get it, if Pragya has to do all the work of wooing back her husband into her life to save her image, what is the lawyer getting paid for… 🤔  why is he even hired… I agree with Sushma ji… they should talk to his senior.. but I am sure the senior won’t be any better… May be in the end buying back her ex husband would be the only option left… Poor Tanu.. as soon as she will leave him, I guess he will become somehow rich again🤣 

U don't need to get it dear n think logically in the series. Watch it, digest it whatever writer trying to push through ur throat as storyline🤣