Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: TMKOC_MY

I think you need to get your eyes tested. You can always find millions of Hindu speaking against it but vice versa us not true.

You should also follow some handles which post muslim lynching Hindus , burning temples, sentencing a 8 year old boy for blasphemy, stabbing 50+ times, killing infants in cold blood, shooting BJP karyakartas in day light, throwing stones on Doctors, getting enrolled in ISIS.

Don't cover your eyes. It's happening since ages. It's just that Hindus has started understanding the whitewashing done by Congress since years.

Yogi is a CM 🤷‍♀️

Anurag Thakur who shouted goli maaro saalon ko is a cabinet minister

Baba Ramdev instigated masses against docs

Pragyan Thakur is a MP

Forget about common people look at your netas .Yes Mamta is Horrible too but BJP ain't any better .They have highest number if tainted netas 

TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: elim

Then why are u triggered by Swara's tweet? She is talking about the ones who support Hindutva terror and shocked at Taliban terror . Yes Swara is also one of those umpteen number of people who criticizes them .Others are busy sending people to Pakistan

Well If u have followed the conversation then u won't have asked this question. She is not wrong in criticising extremists but associating it with Hinduism is what I felt is utmost disgusting. I wouldn't have said anything if she had the history of associating other religions with terrorism and have criticised others as well.

Comparing Hinduism where ladies are worshipped with Taliban where females existence is debatable is completely stupid.

TMKOC_MY thumbnail

Yogi is a CM 🤷‍♀️

Anurag Thakur who shouted goli maaro saalon ko is a cabinet minister

Baba Ramdev instigated masses against docs

Pragyan Thakur is a MP

Forget about common people look at your netas .Yes Mamta is Horrible too but BJP ain't any better .They have highest number if tainted netas 

Well if u think that I support these jahil Netas then u r wrong. Whole politics is filled with Gundas. 

Also, Yogi had given controversial statements in past but he actually is the best non corrupt CM , who hasn't done appeasement and has destroyed gundaraj in UP. Management has improved so much. Continuously developing towards being better.

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TMKOC_MY

Well If u have followed the conversation then u won't have asked this question. She is not wrong in criticising extremists but associating it with Hinduism is what I felt is utmost disgusting. I wouldn't have said anything if she had the history of associating other religions with terrorism and have criticised others as well.

Comparing Hinduism where ladies are worshipped with Taliban where females existence is debatable is completely stupid.

She isnt associating the two .She is talking about the particular Hindutva terror groups .Even I agree They are better than Talibans but thats not really an achievement .

TMKOC_MY thumbnail

She isnt associating the two .She is talking about the particular Hindutva terror groups .Even I agree They are better than Talibans but thats not really an achievement .

Using them in a single sentence means association and comparison only.

PS- I think I have utilised my quota of attention to this Swara. Rejuvenation gonna take atleast one year. 

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

This topic has become a discussion on politics and religion, which has led to bashing and personal attacks, thus topic closed.