Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: manny136

they already used another song from the movie during the wedding so no issue lol

i dunno i feel this whole baby drama has left a bad taste in my mind and it doesnt deserve any more good attention lol let them and the lame song celebrate lol

Honestly, I know they have been waiting for 10 years, but celebrating just the pregnancy new, so much, is bad juju 😆

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

And it will leave even worse taste during miscarriage track.

IPK had probably one of the worst/brutal miscarriage tracks, and I just hope the makers here don't show anything like that

@bold - is it confirmed? Noooooooooo. As much as Dhara irritates me, she doesn’t deserve this, also if it happens, the whole show will pivot towards her completely. It has to be about all the 3 couples.

Infact I can’t wait to see if at all any plans of Moti Ben will succeed in separating DevTa😆 Because she keeps saying that Rishita will be back home soon😆

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: funny_fubar

Honestly, I know they have been waiting for 10 years, but celebrating just the pregnancy new, so much, is bad juju 😆

Yup, plus it maybe risky. I don't like this much celebration in the 1st trimester

Yeh page khatam hone ka Naam hi nahi ke Raha hai!😠

manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: funny_fubar

totally bad juju its like tempting fate coz thats such itv trope lol just like when dhara prays for shivi and shit hits the fan for them lol

funny_fubar thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

@bold - is it confirmed? Noooooooooo. As much as Dhara irritates me, she doesn’t deserve this, also if it happens, the whole show will pivot towards her completely. It has to be about all the 3 couples.

Infact I can’t wait to see if at all any plans of Moti Ben will succeed in separating DevTa😆 Because she keeps saying that Rishita will be back home soon😆

So the discussion is based off how ITV generally deals with pregnancy. It is either miscarriage or the women remain pregnant for two years without showing 🤣

It has more to do with the actresses not wanting to become moms in the show

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Haha, no rush. Just one more page.

P.s. That's standard for all of us when we come back from India😂😂. That's a plus when you go with family members so you can put masalas and mithais/snacks in one bag and clothes inseperate😂😂

My mom’s great thinking that sweets/savories need cushion so they cannot be crushed or broken, so she made me pack food in both the bags and clothes in both as well😆 now my clothes are smelling of food😆

Edited by mpks1 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

No, not confirmed. I am just assuming because of future tracks plus don't think sSginy wants to play mom just yet. It's a different story that she acts like mom to 3 full grown man who are almost her age😂😂

I want to see Motiben vs DevTa too😂😂

funny_fubar thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

totally bad juju its like tempting fate coz thats such itv trope lol just like when dhara prays for shivi and shit hits the fan for them lol

This pretty much sums it up

funny_fubar thumbnail

Just one more page... Aloo how is HW going? 😆