I-Am-SherLOCKED thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

I don't watch the show regularly but sometimes my mother puts it on during lunch and YRKKH is the only freaking show on Star Plus during afternoon lol and I catch a glimpse. I was pretty regular from 2016-17, I started during the Kartik-Gayu-Naira love triangle track and watched until their wedding and Keerti-Aditya track. What astonishes me is that Shivangi has been on the show for 5 years now and yet there hasn't been even a slight improvement in her acting. ITV's beauty lies in the fact that people really get time to hone their craft and I've seen really below-average actors atleast rise to a decent live over the course of a show. Ayesha Singh (Sai from GHKKPM) and Aditi Rathore (Avni from Naamkaran) are two examples.

But Shivangi has become worse and what makes it even funnier is you see her fans on twitter, they shamelessly proclaim that she's even better than the likes of Jennifer and Sakshi Tanwar, lol and she's a beauty queen and every freaking thing under the sun. 

I don't know if there are many Shivangi fans out here on IF but would like to know your thoughts. Is it just me or is she a really, really, REALLY bad actress?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters