Ayush Sharma in shershah

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

Heard that Salman wanted to back sher Shah with his brother in law Ayush sharma but Batra family wanted Siddharth Malhotra to play Vikram Batra.

If it's true it was a good decision by the family. Movie would have been flopped with Ayush sharma. Sid suited the role so much and his acting has also improved a lot and he is so charismatic. And his and Kiara pair looked so beautiful on screen.

Oy Karan Johar is badnam for promoting nepotism but it's Salman who is more nepotistic and promotes non talented ppl. As an audience I don't want to watch Ayush Sharma but ppl like Salman push them on audience. With handful of good films we have to watch them onscreen.

Good that Salman and other khan movies are flopping. They look too old now to play main hero. Now next generation heroes should get main roles in high budget movies.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

I think that's what encouraged Salman Khan to make a film based on the armed forces with his brother in law. Posters of it had released.

Anyways, I honestly don't think anyone could've portrayed Captain Batra better than Sidharth.