Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

missFiesty_69 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Aaj ka episode humari SKR ke naam 👏. He was fab today.

Lungiwala and Don Raghav owned it throughout.

Every reaction of Lungiwala Raghav and RR were on point.

Expression of RR when he realised that Mandaar tried to kill his own Aayi, wow!!

I liked how Amma understands him, and supports him wholeheartedly. ❤️

He is an animal actually to cage and stalk her. So Amma is correct.!!

I liked that Raghav actually accepts that his anger may spoil Pallavi's plan so he is careful. 👍🏼

Both Ghamandi Rao and Saree ka Dukkan are born ishhhmart 🤣

Was Pallavi going to tell Kaka everything? Good that she noticed Mandaar lurking around.

I liked how subtly Farhad asked Pallavi to watch the interview.

How Farhad complains to his Anna 🤣🤣

Usska Bhabhi sirf uska aur kisi ka nahi, possessive much? 🤪

Don ke saath rehe reh kar bechare Farhad ka sangath ka asar ho gaya. Yeh keh raha hai kichke kaan ke niche ek de deta aur woh keh raha hai, usska sar phodega.. violent jodi 🤣🤣 (Dekha Rishu 😆, effects of violent company)

I liked the flashbacks of how Pallavi recalls that Raghav doesnot like giving interviews but now he is, and there must be some reason!! Clever girl.

Favorite hobbies? Singing 🤣🤣!! Kaka's reaction was lol when Raghav said he likes hindi songs 🤣🤣

SKR is a man of many talents, class A actor, but singing is not one of them. Bechari anchor!! 😆

Par phir bhi he sang for her benefit, which was ❤️❤️❤️!! So full marks for Anna ♥️♥️👍

Shardha, I hate tears re .. I loved that scene!! The bond between them was so evident and lovely to watch. Sigh 🤗

Sunny aur Mandaar ko hum bhool bhool sab bhool

What is actually Mandaar's intention? I thought he was a psychopath, does he have any other intentions? Maybe illegal like?

Uss Sunny ko mein 😡..

It was good that Pallavi made an excuse and tries to tie the shawl on the terrace👍🏼

Amrutha ko ishaara samajh mein nahi aayi... Cant believe the turn her character has taken!!

Precap was very nice!! A little suspense goes a long way!! 🤗

Today's episode was really nice and crisp

Loved how Raghav called Kabristan ka laash 🤣🤣bohot aacha tha 😉

All in all, like the MHRW we all love 💕.

Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Srijeeta06

Another fact I liked is Amma didn’t say anything to Keerti

Nhi to she is the new AIR radio these days

Yes

Maybe RR told her k woh khabri hai 😉

Honestly she is a dumbest girl, kuch b jake bol deti hai 😡

Srijeeta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: missFiesty_69

Expression of RR when he realised that Mandaar tried to kill his own Aayi, wow!!

I liked that Raghav actually accepts that his anger may spoil Pallavi's plan so he is careful. 👍🏼

Was Pallavi going to tell Kaka everything? Good that she noticed Mandaar lurking around.

Don ke saath rehe reh kar bechare Farhad ka sangath ka asar ho gaya. Yeh keh raha hai kichke kaan ke niche ek de deta aur woh keh raha hai, usska sar phodega.. violent jodi 🤣🤣 (Dekha Rishu 😆, effects of violent company)

I liked the flashbacks of how Pallavi recalls that Raghav doesnot like giving interviews but now he is, and there must be some reason!! Clever girl.

Favorite hobbies? Singing 🤣🤣!! Kaka's reaction was lol when Raghav said he likes hindi songs 🤣🤣

SKR is a man of many talents, class A actor, but singing is not one of them. Bechari anchor!! 😆

Par phir bhi he sang for her benefit, which was ❤️❤️❤️!! So full marks for Anna ♥️♥️👍

Shardha, I hate tears re .. I loved that scene!! The bond between them was so evident and lovely to watch. Sigh 🤗

What is actually Mandaar's intention? I thought he was a psychopath, does he have any other intentions? Maybe illegal like?

Uss Sunny ko mein 😡..

It was good that Pallavi made an excuse and tries to tie the shawl on the terrace👍🏼

Amrutha ko ishaara samajh mein nahi aayi... Cant believe the turn her character has taken!!

It’s really commendable for the writers to write plots which actually shines the actor

Today was Ketan’s day

Yesterday was Shivangi’s

And before that Ashok

It’s really commendable to give each actor the credit they deserve

Coming to the episode

It had everything which would make a good tasty and also satisfying food or cuisine to one’s stomach and eyes.

It’s a treat to watch MHRW and the actors

All the actors to be honest

Kudos to all of them👏

Edited by Srijeeta06 - 3 years ago
Srijeeta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Isamreen

Yes

Maybe RR told her k woh khabri hai 😉

Honestly she is a dumbest girl, kuch b jake bol deti hai 😡

Probably that’s why she lost her job and used to work in DSE

Edited by Srijeeta06 - 3 years ago
Mahi-eBismil thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Uss Sunny ko mein 😡..

Vera 🤗

I liked how you wrote what and all I missed 😊

Actually saw the epi in morn itself...

Yes there was element of passion, anger, heroism, manipulation, relief, smile and tears ...

Kudos to the team ❤️

Mass episode ❤️

Shri_12 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Uss Sunny ko mein 😡..

Amruta ka reaction was a bit off, like she didn't even question saath ho toh divorce divorce kyu khel rahe ho. But thik hai naadan bachhi hai vo 😆 Pallavi to use Mandar ka laya hua saari to give thumbs up to Raghav 🤣

Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mihika

Nahiiiii hum akele akele thora one woman army play kar rahe the.....akele hi thread khatam karne chale the🤣

Par ye ho na saka 🥺🤣

subbuappu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yeassss... Dhamaal wala episode with RR swag😊

RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: JayashreeR

ask bee or Rishu to do this work

what work exactly? what is with his clothes?

JayashreeR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: JayashreeR

Yup today episode was good everyone got good screen space..

I loved lungi wala Raghav he is the star.

And Raghav being moved for a second knowing that Mandar tried to kill Ayi Sai was fabulous

That walk was my favorite in episode

Farag convo in Car I loved it.

Sai singing is another highlight of the episode I loved it ..

Shivangi was cool and the way she manipulated Mandar was the commendable and shivangi was fabulous

Kaka was confused soul and his expression were to the point and how he was shocked when he saw raghav saying i love hindi songs and wanted to sing

I loved sunny scene too he is smart got the there is some other motive for Mandar..

I ship Mandar and Sunny ManNy after todays episode smiley37

smiley37

Word Count: 1