Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shri_12 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Koi dikh nahi raha hai, phir mai episode ke baare mein thoda likh leti hu.

First of all, can they please, please stop saying RaghVi, I can't bear it any more 🀣

Lungi waala Raghav came in today to knock in some sense. They started from 307, mujhe laga hi tha yaha se hi start hoga. Pallavi ne poora law book ratt liya 😲 but thik hai chhodo usko. Raghav shared his concerns with Amma, but not his aage ka plan.I would like to assume that was to avoiding leaking of plan. Farhad-Pallavi scene. Mandar ko bolne ka chance hi nahi diya Farhad ne. Farhad said, "Gadi bhijwa dunga aa jaana", which makes me think Raghavhas some plan for Mandar and the precap meet is not Mandar going to confront Raghav but Raghav knowingly inviting Mandar. Then Raghav sings on live TV. Kaka ke expressions when Raghav said he loves Hindi songs were 🀣

Ye Kaise Hua Ye Kya Hua GIF - Ye Kaise Hua Ye Kya Hua Kaise Hua Ye - Discover & Share GIFs

Pallavi ko bhi hint mil gayi πŸ‘πŸΌ

Srijeeta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Present ma’am βœ‹

CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Bee222

Heya Jen πŸ€— Yeah not being much active these days, just roam here and there for a bit, then fly away πŸ˜†

Yahi settle hojaye

For sometime My dr BEEE

CarpediemRose thumbnail

Originally posted by: SONIA441

I love their Tashans😳

You mean this?

My angry RR is more smoking hot

Look at that Mandu even bandhar will run away seeing him he is a big sociopath

Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JayashreeR

I never knew it 😭😭πŸ₯ΊπŸ€—

How is Raghav

And Wat abt BeeGhavπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Awww don't worry πŸ€— achanak se ho gaya, and after that I was gayab again πŸ€ͺ So not many ppl noticed lol πŸ˜†

Wahi jaisa humesha se hai, onscreen with Pallu and offscreen with me ☺️ Mere liye hi to apna ajeeb sa eyepatch hatake Raamleela bgm pe pose maar raha hai ☺️🀣

Srijeeta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shri_12

First of all, can they please, please stop saying RaghVi, I can't bear it any more 🀣

Lungi waala Raghav came in today to knock in some sense. They started from 307, mujhe laga hi tha yaha se hi start hoga. Pallavi ne poora law book ratt liya 😲 but thik hai chhodo usko. Raghav shared his concerns with Amma, but not his aage ka plan.I would like to assume that was to avoiding leaking of plan. Farhad-Pallavi scene. Mandar ko bolne ka chance hi nahi diya Farhad ne. Farhad said, "Gadi bhijwa dunga aa jaana", which makes me think Raghavhas some plan for Mandar and the precap meet is not Mandar going to confront Raghav but Raghav knowingly inviting Mandar. Then Raghav sings on live TV. Kaka ke expressions when Raghav said he loves Hindi songs were 🀣

Ye Kaise Hua Ye Kya Hua GIF - Ye Kaise Hua Ye Kya Hua Kaise Hua Ye - Discover & Share GIFs

If they churn out episodes like today

I will cut them the slack of the β€˜Raghvi’ chant

Bee222 thumbnail

Tumko LWR se kuch khaas pyaar hai kya πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

JayashreeR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bee222

Awww don't worry πŸ€— achanak se ho gaya, and after that I was gayab again πŸ€ͺ So not many ppl noticed lol πŸ˜†

Wahi jaisa humesha se hai, onscreen with Pallu and offscreen with me ☺️ Mere liye hi to apna ajeeb sa eyepatch hatake Raamleela bgm pe pose maar raha hai ☺️🀣

okay again congrats for color change spam more and become stunner soon πŸ€—πŸ˜‰

He is posing for u teekey teekey enjoy πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£

Mysterie_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shri_12

FarVi ❀️❀️❀️

Singing...not commenting on it...samajh gaye k ladke me bohot guts hein...that's it

Han mujhe bhi laga hi tha k 307 se hi start karenge...cuz it was the easiest clue (and most imp as well)

Farhaaaaaaaaaadddddddddd 🀣smiley37smiley37smiley37

Hilarious, na to Mandar ko bhaw diya when he asked k kyun aaya...and then Anna gaadi bhijwa denge...wow wow wow

yesss...Raghav himself called him in RR mansion

Farhad ko bsss thoda ss or de do...baki to sab top notch chal raha

And precap me bhi to Pallavi-Raghav mil rahe hein and Farhad was there matlab he only drived them or something like that...more of FaRag and Farhad πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

RaghVi to likhna chordh rahi main...kuch jyada hi serious le liye FD ko -_-

CarpediemRose thumbnail

And re my dr BEee girl

I am seeing now only

Congo on becoming sizzlerz

Welcome to the sizzlerz club

The longest time I have been that in club only

I love the colour dr