True. How such people become doctors, Seema? 🤣🤣

luck dear luck🤣

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ...Seema...

🤣🤣

Ask your bro to leave kitchen politics of rs n rv ,focus on Rani n his work

I have told bro many times. I am fed up now. In the future I won't be able to help him either I myself have landed in the Bermuda triangle.🤣🤣🤣

I asked to take bhabhisa on a honeymoon. He refused giving excuses as usual. 🤣

He told what if Rani gets a heart attack?

I said that why you are there?

Then he asked what if he gets a heart attack seeing Rani getting heart attack?

I said that is why Dr. Seema is there🤣

Stupid bro🤣 Giving excuses to lawyer🤣

caller123 thumbnail
What a luck?🤣🤣

Unluck of patients 🤣

Edited by caller123 - 3 years ago
Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Hey it's not luck. I have the magic coat 🤣🤣

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rish27

Hey it's not luck. I have the magic coat 🤣🤣

When you wear magic coat you become dumb too🤣 That day you wore it when Rani fell from the building. Right?🤣🤣 Trusted Uncle RV🤣 anyone can fool you bro🤣

Problem is in the brain.🤣 Not the coat🤣 Coat only can heal someone magically🤣

Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

When you wear magic coat you become dumb too🤣 That day you wore it when Rani fell from the building. Right?🤣🤣 Trusted Uncle RV🤣 anyone can fool you bro🤣

Problem is in the brain.🤣 Not the coat🤣 Coat only can heal someone magically🤣

Yup let's blame the magic coat for my dumbness

🤣🤣🤣

Nicenkool9 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveYourself_20

Ma'am, please apne director, producer, creatives, writers yaa phir jo bhi scenes likhte hain unko boliye naa ki audiences ek achchhi story ke saath saath Rani aur Veer ke romantic moments bhi chahti hai. Aur romantic moments dikhana koi galat bhi nahi hai naa afterall they are husband and wife in the show. Aur hum OTT type romance nahi mang rahe hain, we just want some simple and light hearted moments between Rani and Veer jaise pehle milte the naa. Ab pata nahi kya ho gaya hai bilkul hi band kar diya hai romantic moments dikhana. Har jagah ATBA fans bol rahe hain, request kar rahe hain par koi dhyan hi nahi de raha hai.

Megha and Fahmaan have such a sizzling chemistry, we all the fans of ATBA are not getting the fact why are they not using it? It would set the screen on fire.

Sare couples ke romantic scenes dikhate hain other shows par ek hamara show hi aisa hai jisme hum chahte hain ki Rani ko chot lage taki Veer usko bachaye aur hume kuchh RanVeer moments mil jayein. Ek saal hone vala hai is show ko but hamare paas sirf kuchh hi gine chune RanVeer scenes hai aur jo hain vo bhi proper nahi hai.😞

Please, don't feel bad. I am saying this all because I want to make you aware of the fact ki itna story mein change karne ke baad, story ko itna intresting banane ke baad bhi TRP stable kyun hai? Kyunki aur shows leads ko problems face karta hua bhi dikhate hain aur unko ek dusre ke saath vo jo relationship share karte hain uske hisab se uspar focus karta hua bhi dikhate hain, unke apne as a couple jo moments hote hain unko bhi highlight karte hain but yahan RanVeer sirf dusron ki problems hi solve karte rehte hain, khud ke relationship par focus karne ke liye, ek dusre ko time dene ke liye unke paas time hi nahi hota hai.

This show has the ability to run for atleast 4-5 years and we all want that day to come when we all will be celebrating 1000 episodes completion. Please, make that dayto come. We are here to support you always but please try to focus on how to include RanVeer scenes more. It should look like that this story is based on them. Please it's a request ma'am.🙏

This is what I commented on Smita jee's YouTube video of Rani and Veer rehersal.

And she replied "Very well suggestion. I will pass it on. Keep loving and supporting ATBA."

We knew that they know what we want but we didn't know if they really know it or not but now they know it definitely that what we want. I hope, she will pass it to CVs and all and they will work on it.

Can you share the youtube link so that we all can comment to show that we all are thinking same and its not just one or so person thinking like this. If all fandom tells them maybe they will do something truly