Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

omg u n ur anger doesn't suit u 🤣

U r fun loving guy 🤣

But I can be like bhabhisa too. Can take many characters🤣 First should practice anger🤣
caller123 thumbnail

This whole week there was no progress except Rani getting to DV is alive. The case remains the same.

LoveYourself_20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Today's episode was like okay okay for me. Didn't feel any strong emotion coming out which touched my heart directly. So have nothing to write a long review.

The only thing they (cast) have in their hands is their "individuality" in which all of them excelled. And the thing which is in CVs hands was in parts "broken" as always.

Edited by LoveYourself_20 - 3 years ago
Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

well said dear

was waiting for your review before I call it a day today

3 days holiday over for me

waiting for others review on TODAY's EPISODE, will see it tomorrow

they broke the backbone of the cast excellence be it VeeRani, Vikram, Pinkwa,and Jai too

I would say that too hideously ganging up against the characters

giving her a track (old age or gender change) that can last max 5-7 episodes, her cautious Rani character is also dumped

Whatever she gets straight not because of her alertness but because of the other foolishness she is gets escaped from getting caught

Originally posted by: LoveYourself_20

Today's episode was like okay okay for me. Didn't feel any strong emotion coming out which touched my heart directly. So have nothing to write a long review.

The only thing they (cast) have in their hands is their "individuality" in which all of them excelled. And the thing which is in CVs hands was in parts "broken" as always.

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 3 years ago
caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveYourself_20

For me too it was okayish. It's just a filler with no progress. Regarding cast they always excelled in their performance.
Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

Seriously why are you so dumb bro? Bhabhisa stammered too regarding Devi and she stammers when she is lying. Really you proved that anyone can fool you.🤣🤣

No wonder you become puppies of RS and RV🤣

Sorry guys, I have decided to steal the title of most naive person on earth from my wife. There is no other way to do it. 🤣🤣

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

I meant SIL to Ramadheer

And he told Daadima to send him and he will take care

I do not want him to go out of his way, atleast a concern a smile and good way of telling a young boy

he was crestfallen

He is his on dreamland yaar 🤦‍♀️ he is Budbak 🤦‍♀️ he only care for Rani n his so called parents RV n RS. No one can matter for him.

Ghadheda kahi ka 🤦‍♀️

1PariGupta thumbnail

Hope they end this soon Pari. We asked for RanVeer romance they give RS and Veer scenes.😔

I m fed up of this track too because they don't give RanVeer’s romance 😭😭
1PariGupta thumbnail

But I can be like bhabhisa too. Can take many characters🤣 First should practice anger🤣

u n ur Bhabhisa plz both of u do something with ur respective partners in terms of romance 🤣🤣 ur bro n bhabhisa is good for nothing 🤣

LoveYourself_20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

well said dear

was waiting for your review before I call it a day today

3 days holiday over for me

waiting for others review on TODAY's EPISODE, will see it tomorrow

they broke the backbone of the cast excellence be it VeeRani, Vikram, Pinkwa,and Jai too

I would say that too hideously ganging up against the characters

giving her a track (old age or gender change) that can last max 5-7 episodes, her cautious Rani character is also dumped

Whatever she gets straight not because of her alertness but because of the other foolishness she is gets escaped from getting caught

Shaila di, I feel that they really have some serious problem with Megha specially. Most of the time it looks like they never wanted to cast Megha with Fahmaan but because of some problems they faced with Anushka, someone suggested Megha's name and then he or she became adamant to cast her as female lead so that they had to choose Megha for Rani's character. Otherwise anyone could see that Anushka looks a way very younger than Fahmaan. If they had to cast her in the character of Fahmaan's younger sister so it would have been fine but Fahmaan and Anushka as a couple??? Your one lead is of 29 and other of 19. If this age gap was in between two people of age 30 and one of age 40 so still it wouldn't have looked odd but we could see that age difference just by looking at their faces.It was never acceptable for me. Thank god they faced some problems and that leads to change Anushka.

Megha was talking about romance today in that Zee TV Instagram post but I am not excited for that too because the thing which is "romance" for us can never be "romance" for them. They know what we are talking about but they avoid us intensionally.