I am hooked on to Bigg Boss-Kirron Kher

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 17 years ago
CELEB WATCH | KIRRON KHER
I am hooked on to Bigg Boss

I watch news channels to keep myself abreast of the latest happenings. I also love to tune into the panel discussions on these channels. I am especially interested in political issues. I regularly surf the movie channels like HBO, Zee Cafe and Sony PIX for my quota of English movies. Whenever there are good Hindi films, I catch them too either on the movie or the general entertainment channels. These days I am hooked onto Bigg Boss because I have been watching it since day one. I enjoy the interactions, fights and chats between the inmates of the house. It's like watching a gossip show. In fact, I feel as if I have become a part of their lives, though, there are times one doesn't understand the goings-on because they don't show everything that's happening. But I like to watch it because it is convenient as I am back home after my shoot at 10 pm. I am not into family dramas on any channel because they all look the same to me. http://www.screenindia.com/fullstory.php?content_id=14659

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raunaq thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
looks like every one is hooked on to big boss 😆 😆 😆
bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raunaq

looks like every one is hooked on to big boss 😆 😆 😆

They are all taking notes so they can avoid making the same mistakes if they are invited to play this game 😉 😉
raunaq thumbnail

Originally posted by: bunbutt_too

They are all taking notes so they can avoid making the same mistakes if they are invited to play this game 😉 😉

😆 😆 😆

Word Count: 0

sensation87 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh kool.i wonder who she is rooting for...
*Ajju* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
TFS ..looks like everyone is hooked to BB and so do I ...BB addiction is nothing compare to this IF 😛..Its like whole new world and still dont know its good or bad ...I guess bad stuff is more addictive so may be its Bad...bole to Solid drugs hai ....real grass ..😛
bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: - R -

isnt he a guy??? da 1 who was doing da dad in vaidhehi??

Here we go again. Kiron Kher is a woman married to Anupum Kher.
raunaq thumbnail

Originally posted by: bunbutt_too

Here we go again. Kiron Kher is a woman married to Anupum Kher.

😆 😆 😆 agreed. lagta hai is forum per sub ka dimag fry hogayala hai 😆 😆 😆
anonmember thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BigBoss_No.1

TFS ..looks like everyone is hooked to BB and so do I ...BB addiction is nothing compare to this IF 😛..Its like whole new world and still dont know its good or bad ...I guess bad stuff is more addictive so may be its Bad...bole to Solid drugs hai ....real grass ..😛

So true 😆
*Ajju* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

really when I joined IF I used to watch BB for 1 hour and think about it may be for 5-10 mintues ...but now I watch BB for 1 hour and I think about IF all the time ...atleast whenevr I have time ..😆