πŸ˜’

Tum bhi mujhe bhool gai na

πŸ˜’

to you too

πŸ€—

Main kisi ko nahi bhooli πŸ₯Ί

Mera dil to yahi hai

Bas time nahi mil raha tha 😭

Main tumhe bhool jau ye ho nahi sakta aur tum bhool ye main hone nahi dungi 😎 Samajhla? πŸ˜†

πŸ€—

aye-masakalii thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: unicornwriter

The level of hypocrisy. Oh my god!!

People feel that yesterday's episode was way better than today's because they saw the don and angry wala RaghavπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

And Raghvi reconcile looks like a lollipop to them ( haven't seen the episode but jitna mil raha hai usme khush raho na yaar).

Atleast they made changes in the script and trying to get the fans back on track with them. Ab ek din main sab thori magically theek ho jayega. For that we need a 2-3 hours long episode to get things in place which cannot happen. So at least give this week to change the storyline and bring back the old charm

Every story gets faulty phases. What's the hype with calling it Lollipop episodes or bickering about every small thing. Enjoy the work of your hardworking actors.

I know i haven't seen the episode or anything since the last three days but what I've gathered is that the damage is big enough but they're trying to recover it.

And i am tired of saying for God's sake that this is not a Raghav Rao show. If you want that then kindly trend it on twitter or request Sandip Sir to create an all new individual show for him.

Shaant, Sama, shaant. Tum baar baar apna BP high karne chali jaati ho. I haven't seen the episode- from what I can tell, it was poorly executed. Oh well. Sometimes, 'done' is better than 'perfect'- this was one of those instances for me, so I'm glad they wrapped up quickly. But theek hai, nahi accha laga toh nahi laga, tum kyun khoon jala rahi ho?

If people signed up to watch the Raghav Rao show- their loss. Writing already leans heavily towards Raghav, isse zyaada nahi ho sakta. If they're still disappointed, it's on them for having strange expectations. Stop giving their opinions so much importance.

aye-masakalii thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Blessy_

😲

Kya hua Bee ko?

😲

Bee

Samazla?

Bee has stopped sleeping this week

aye-masakalii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bee222

Awww Ashi πŸ€—

I'm surviving on naps, dw πŸ€ͺ

That gif is making me so wistful tho πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

Dekho main tumhe kitne pyaar se tuck in kar rahi hoon. Ab at least get a good night's sleep today, okay?

Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

Arey πŸ€”

Go take rest then πŸ€—β€οΈ

Arey I just woke up from a nap now πŸ˜† I'm good dw πŸ€—

I'm volunteering rn... teaching some underprivileged kids at Sundarbans ❀️

Mere barso ka sapna

Bas timing thodi gadbad ho gayi πŸ€ͺ

_Blessy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: unicornwriter

The level of hypocrisy. Oh my god!!

People feel that yesterday's episode was way better than today's because they saw the don and angry wala RaghavπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

And Raghvi reconcile looks like a lollipop to them ( haven't seen the episode but jitna mil raha hai usme khush raho na yaar).

Atleast they made changes in the script and trying to get the fans back on track with them. Ab ek din main sab thori magically theek ho jayega. For that we need a 2-3 hours long episode to get things in place which cannot happen. So at least give this week to change the storyline and bring back the old charm

Every story gets faulty phases. What's the hype with calling it Lollipop episodes or bickering about every small thing. Enjoy the work of your hardworking actors.

I know i haven't seen the episode or anything since the last three days but what I've gathered is that the damage is big enough but they're trying to recover it.

And i am tired of saying for God's sake that this is not a Raghav Rao show. If you want that then kindly trend it on twitter or request Sandip Sir to create an all new individual show for him.

First thing first

What are you doing in MF?

You know na waha jake sab ka ye haal hota haiπŸ‘‡

Fir tum waha kyun gai

πŸ˜”