Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akshata thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi rak201,

Sorry if I sound argumentative.I always enjoy reading your views because they are very different from mine most of the time but then I start to see things from a new perspective.

I did get the sarcasm about Simran being the only wise one and your reference to Bihar because of Ajai Sinha.

I still feel that feelings of loyalty and gratitude have little to do with education and intelligence.It has a lot to do with one's conscience and upbringing.Conscience,I need not elaborate but by upbringing I mean these values of doing good to others or remembering the good that others have done to you are instilled by our elders.

Sid is fighting his emotions and is actually obeying his mother.I can't remember Simran asking Sid to do this as a favor or whatever.

And rak,one more thing.I know you said you are not motivated enough to write your predictions,but the serial will end only when the Zee people decide,so this is just for fun.Do reconsider writing in that section.A debate is enjoyable with opposite views.You are one of the few one who is not a great fan of Simran.So you make the discussions interesting.

Hope you didn't mind my writing all this.Sorry if I offended you in any way.It's really unintenional.

Cheers

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

Dalals, Akshata, points well said...I truely agree with you. As you all have said before, gratitude in these days, are looked upon by very few people. But i must reiterate the fact that today also, there are people who can do anything for Gratitude or to Pay Back for Good.

Sid is also caught in the same situation. As written above, he sees Simran as a Mother figure, infact, before Urmila met him after the leap, Simran was almost everything for him. He left his father, came to India, only with a motive of being with Simran, learning from Simran, working with Simran. He also understands Astha from her head to foot. He knows how she will react to a particular situation. He also knows heart of hearts, how let-down she will feel if he openly told her that he loves Sia. After all, he does not love Astha, does not mean that Astha does not mean anything to him. Absolutely wrong!!! Astha is his very close friend, he shares a very good bonding with her. He always holds their friendship very high, keeps comparing it to Simran-Manas friendship. So , with all this, he just cannot think of doing anything wrong to Astha. That too, after Astha tried to commit suicide once.

Seeing all this, I feel Sid is forced to do this for Astha's well-being. Its not bcos of Simran. Simran never ever told him not to love Sia. Did she? She went and told Sia not to be in Sid's life only after she knew that Sia was NOT IN love with Sid. If at all, Sid loved Sia, Sia loved Sid, matters would have been different. Probably, Simran would not have gone to Sia with her request, in the first case.

So these are really testing times for all. As Simran once told Sia, these are all testing times, we have to hold onto each other, be together and face it. So, let us wait for this testing time to get over. Probably, time will put more facts into Astha's head.