Frequent Posters

DreamTen thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

he s the smartest, becoming my fav

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

He is all over the place. Needs to get his act straight. You can never win a dishonest game with honesty alone. Main kisi ka ehsaan nahin loonga and all the associated lame talks! 

Grow up, dude! Manipulation and honesty go hand in hand for such shows. Strategize your moves, but don’t make them obvious to the point where your game plan is all over the floor for the housemates to laugh at.

August14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I found him mannerless on stage but ghar mai he's fire. He's becoming my fav. Bande mai dam to hai. 

Abhi bhi thodi bohat bakwas karta hai but he's a good man by heart. Apna stand lena bhi jaanta hai. 

He's a good player. 

jaadujaadu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Pratik is becoming my fav too... 😊...

KaranBB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I didn’t like him in premiere on stage but after he entered the house he became my fav in no time. Yes he has flaws but he clearly has a good heart. And he has what is needed the most for a show like BB.

Edited by KaranBB - 2 years ago
KaranBB thumbnail

But woh to already hero ban gya hai public ke liye🤣🤣

KaranBB thumbnail

Originally posted by: mamta.vineet

Nah!  Gosh that guys is bad news, I utterly dislike him. But I will be honest, he will be the reason I will watch the show - drama, ladai, gussa, jhagda,  and all the reasons we watch BB for! Ek villain rahega tabhi to koi hero banega!

But woh to already Hero ban gya hai public k liye. He is getting maximum support right now. All thanks to miss i know it all and her gang.

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

I disliked him on stage but I liked him in the house. He knows how to grab the attention. Not only by fighting. Cracked me up how Divya was pissed because he was giving ideas during the live task. 🤣 His singing performance was funny. 🤣

same! he was damn annoying in the premier but when he came in the house he turned out to be much better. he is in on fire!

Edited by RandomWaliLadki - 2 years ago
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki

same! he was damn annoying in the premier but when he came in the house he turned out to be much better. he is in on fire!

Really surprised me. 😆 The show is about him. 😆

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Jaisa bhi hai mast lag raha hai banda 😆