Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abjini thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: IamRaj96

Par ML ko senior bataya hai yaha

But Gulabo fit nahi baithe hai iss role ke liye since Gulabo bohot badi lagti hai ML se eventhough in the show the ML is supposed to be elder and senior to Gulabo's role.Yeh third FL mujhe jyaada pasand nahi aaya since she looks elder than all the other ML's and FL's👍🏼.

Abjini thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neon9

Haan hoon mai desperate. Mujhe Star network aur Zee network mein competition dekhna hai. 😭🤭

Haww. Ye kaisa answer hua. By the way its cool ki ye log ek full fledged romantic movie channel laa rahe hai. 👍🏼

Bold:Good tu uss movie channel mein din bhar movies dekhna then.Waise uss romantic channel mein sirf bollywood films aata hai kia yaa hollywood films bhi aata hai👍🏼.

Lone_wolf thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Devmanus jaate jaate 2 hrs torture karke jayega

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSTdhA3KFgn/?utm_medium=copy_link

Lone_wolf thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neon9

No its a not gen leap. He will be paired opposite Purvi and its written both will have this mutual feelings for each other although i dont believe this @BOLD line. 🤭

Isse pehle bhi leap hua tha na usme kids grown up dikhaye the

Bold - purvi ki taraf se dosti wali feeling n uski taraf se pyaar wali feeling ho gayi mutual feelings😆

Edited by Lone_wolf - 3 years ago
IamRaj96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lone_wolf

Bold - purvi ki taraf se dosti wali feeling n uski taraf se pyaar wali feeling ho gayi mutual feelings😆

@bold wow yaar..... Kitna unique idea hai yeh.... Aisa aajtk maine kahipe nhi dekha 🤣🤣

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Abjini

Bold:Good tu uss movie channel mein din bhar movies dekhna then.Waise uss romantic channel mein sirf bollywood films aata hai kia yaa hollywood films bhi aata hai👍🏼.

Arey vo launch abhi tak launch bhi nahi hua hai.

Mighty_kong thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lone_wolf

Ab aur ek leap ke baad ladki ki taraf se pyaar wali feeling aur Sarpanch banega desperate psycho lover🤣.

Lone_wolf thumbnail

Originally posted by: IamRaj96

@bold wow yaar..... Kitna unique idea hai yeh.... Aisa aajtk maine kahipe nhi dekha 🤣🤣

Aisa twist kahi dekhoge bhi nhi itna ooonique idea diya hai 😎 🤣

Abjini thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alpha_Aakash

Wahi toh Raj. And in all convos i felt main zyada talkative tha. She was just like mute spectator.

3 baar call pe baat and baki roz text pe. But i didnt find the reason valid enough. Anyway thank god accha hua.

Sabse scary cheez she said is that ," Even if we had married aage jaake match nai hota and phit extra marital affair hojaaye and all"

I was like WTF..!!!🤔

I am sure she was not at all interested at you nahi toh she wouldn't have been a mute spectator and would have shown you interest and talked with you about her feelings and all.She was not at all interested that's why she talked to you only 3 times and baki text karti thi. I think she definitely had someone in her life so she began to talk about EMA and all these things to scare you so that you will not marry her.Or maybe she wanted an open marriage.Whatever the reason is it is better that tumhari jaan chuti uss ladki and ek loveless relationship/marriage se bach gaya tum since that girl doesn't seems to be at all interested at all Akash.But it is more better she shouldn't have waste and play with your feelings Akash for 5 days and should have rejected you on the first day itself.Koyi baat nahi tumhe usse bhi jyaada achi ladki milagi Akash👍🏼.

Edited by Abjini - 3 years ago
Abjini thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

Lol maybe she had someone in life. Or maybe hung up on someone.

Chalo I hope next wali ho "emotionally aloof" and u try to dissect her mystery and fall for her and she does too 😂❤️ puri zindagi suljhate raho.

Bold:Yeh ITV and filmy duniya aka fictional world mein hota hai Riya.Real world mein yeh sab nahi hota hai Riya🤦‍♀️😂.