Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IamRaj96 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Alpha_Aakash

Jokes apart somethint serious i would like to share from personal front.

So the girl i met last week, we did chat and all but yesterday she called me that our alliance wont work as i m too practical and have zero emotional connect. I was bit taken aback like 5 din ki chat se kaise pata laga ke emotional connect nahi ho raha. Even i said that better we stop here only as i m not kind of guy who would open up in 2 days talk about love.

Anyway glad jaldi pata chal gaya warna main fasta shaadi ke baad.

Atleast 1-2 month toh chahiye na emotionally connect hone ke liye

Upar se conversation sirf mob ke through ho raha tha so it will take a lot of time na

Itna jalsi kaise koi open ho sakta hai strangers ke saath

Anyways jo hua accha hi hua

823177 thumbnail

I felt it odd bcz she was contradicting a lot.

One side she said i need freedom and i cant change myself for anyone and said that i dont like to dress up much. She likes to stay messy so i didnt object on that. But she says as a buddy u r cool and great human being but the emotional bond is missing.

But woh tab aayega ma jab relation aage badhe haa naa ho.

Lol maybe she had someone in life. Or maybe hung up on someone.

Chalo I hope next wali ho "emotionally aloof" and u try to dissect her mystery and fall for her and she does too 😂❤️ puri zindagi suljhate raho.

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7

Jokes apart somethint serious i would like to share from personal front.

So the girl i met last week, we did chat and all but yesterday she called me that our alliance wont work as i m too practical and have zero emotional connect. I was bit taken aback like 5 din ki chat se kaise pata laga ke emotional connect nahi ho raha. Even i said that better we stop here only as i m not kind of guy who would open up in 2 days talk about love.

Anyway glad jaldi pata chal gaya warna main fasta shaadi ke baad.

😆

Chakar GIFs | Tenor

P.S. Its good she mentioned this earlier before it would go any further varna poora ITV jaisa scenario ho jata

Edited by Pighalta_Bhoot - 3 years ago
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail

kiska panja hai DP mein

why do dagabaazi to the stud muffin "tum mere ho" creepo double battery

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: IamRaj96

Atleast 1-2 month toh chahiye na emotionally connect hone ke liye

Upar se conversation sirf mob ke through ho raha tha so it will take a lot of time na

Itna jalsi kaise koi open ho sakta hai strangers ke saath

Anyways jo hua accha hi hua

Wahi toh Raj. And in all convos i felt main zyada talkative tha. She was just like mute spectator.

3 baar call pe baat and baki roz text pe. But i didnt find the reason valid enough. Anyway thank god accha hua.

Sabse scary cheez she said is that ," Even if we had married aage jaake match nai hota and phit extra marital affair hojaaye and all"

I was like WTF..!!!🤔

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

Lol maybe she had someone in life. Or maybe hung up on someone.

Chalo I hope next wali ho "emotionally aloof" and u try to dissect her mystery and fall for her and she does too 😂❤️ puri zindagi suljhate raho.

@bold tv ke side effects 🤷🤷

823177 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pighalta_Bhoot

kiska panja hai DP mein

why do dagabaazi to the stud muffin "tum mere ho" creepo double battery

screw the show and tum mere ho cheapda 😆 chod diya woh galiya.

Ye na fringe krke ek show tha it had pics like these, utha liya

Wssup with you what's going on. Btw are you married ya ghar mein dekh rhe hai akash ki tarha

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail

Wahi toh Raj. And in all convos i felt main zyada talkative tha. She was just like mute spectator.

3 baar call pe baat and baki roz text pe. But i didnt find the reason valid enough. Anyway thank god accha hua.

Sabse scary cheez she said is that ," Even if we had married aage jaake match nai hota and phit extra marital affair hojaaye and all"

I was like WTF..!!!🤔

Wow GIFs | Tenor

Word Count: 1

IamRaj96 thumbnail

I was like WTF..!!!🤔

Jaisa riya & manoj ne bola waisa hi mujhe bhi lagta hai ki uski life me koi hoga and woh sirf gharwalo ke pressure se rishte ke liye maani hogi taaki thodi bahut baat chala sake aur baadme reject kare 😑😑😑😑😑

823177 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IamRaj96

@bold tv ke side effects 🤷🤷

huh😏😏😏

Lmao me and manoj said the same thing chakkar wala 😂😂😂😂

Ew at the affair thing aisa kon bolta hai.