Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Irrresistible thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
lolzzz...i watchd dat interview too...n seriously it waz worth watchin...omggg...shez a big tym looser 😆
Angadz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
plzzzzzzzz post the video guyz please
midnite_star04 thumbnail
lol that'z was she was saying in some other interview that ash is disgrace to bachian family....lol...cuz ash stole her role...she 'z a big PINDOOOOOOOOOO
wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulsimihir4ever

hehehhe Umraojaan proved to be a big flop on box-office here in India even though Aish n Abhi were there😆

ya it was flop...........even though ash was in it............but just think wat will happen if meera perform instead of ash..........it hink the director will surely kill himself😆

tumhari? thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well she should not be talking about vulglarity cause she put pakistan to shame with her films in india.
and she is such a wannabe really u should hear her english its so fuuny. (i herad her interview on ary)she acts like a big satr i think she should not be saying any hting about ash because ash is pretty good actress atleast better then her.i hate her because hse put my country to disgrace.
wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tumhari?

well she should not be talking about vulglarity cause she put pakistan to shame with her films in india.
and she is such a wannabe really u should hear her english its so fuuny. (i herad her interview on ary)she acts like a big satr i think she should not be saying any hting about ash because ash is pretty good actress atleast better then her.i hate her because hse put my country to disgrace.

completely agree with u ...........there was a big debate on her scene with ashmit but i think she totally forget that.....silly aunty😆

BUT PEOPLE THATS WAT MEERA IS>>>>....she is not famous becoz she is a gud actress or something but everyone knows her bcoz of these things yaar..............right

midnite_star04 thumbnail
hey guys! have you heard now she going to be working in pakistani drama serial... dunno the name of the drama but i heard that in BUN KAbAb on geo