aishiya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

hey

did anyone watched meera in "cell224" (on agg channel i think).... if not then u really missed something!!!! 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: miss_srk

no I havent got aag tv

well, i think its 823 on sky!!!!

wini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
what was it that we missed.........plz tell us
aishiya thumbnail
she came for "cell224" it was lyke a interview... she tried to speak english ( she said she wants "talent of exchange and host said miss meera its not talent of exchange its "exchange of talent plz correct ur english/ words etc)(shame, shame)

one thing which i really lykeed it. that, she said she wants pakistan to be a perfect muslim country and every muslim woman should cover her body (excpt herself πŸ˜› ). Also ppl who thinks , she is not good etc etc becuz they are narrow minded thats y they say lyke that...whatever...

she also said that " she did get offer to work in film , called "umro-o-jaan" (something lyke tat), but ashwareya somehow worked instead off her which she will never forget.. etc etc

personally i think , meera thinks she is the miss world and the most beautiful woman/ girl.. which she isnot, i am not saying she is not beautiful but she should not compare herself with others.. anyway
thats all

if any mistake in my writting plz forgive.. hope u ppl lyke it 😊
aish lover 88 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
stupid usay kaise umrao jaan de ja sakti thi lair
aishiya thumbnail
but she was saying she got offer but becuz she is not well established in india , thats y ashwariya... got me na?
aisha92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

i sooooo h8 meera
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh my God... this woman is so embarrassing. Seriously, I'm no Aishwarya fan or something but Aishwarya's definitely 10000000000000000000000 times better than this Meera loser.

Reema is much better than Meera... in terma of behaving AND speaking English. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
*Devanshi* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishiya

she came for "cell224" it was lyke a interview... she tried to speak english ( she said she wants "talent of exchange and host said miss meera its not talent of exchange its "exchange of talent plz correct ur english/ words etc)(shame, shame)

one thing which i really lykeed it. that, she said she wants pakistan to be a perfect muslim country and every muslim woman should cover her body (excpt herself πŸ˜› ). Also ppl who thinks , she is not good etc etc becuz they are narrow minded thats y they say lyke that...whatever...

she also said that " she did get offer to work in film , called "umro-o-jaan" (something lyke tat), but ashwareya somehow worked instead off her which she will never forget.. etc etc

personally i think , meera thinks she is the miss world and the most beautiful woman/ girl.. which she isnot, i am not saying she is not beautiful but she should not compare herself with others.. anyway
thats all

if any mistake in my writting plz forgive.. hope u ppl lyke it 😊

hehehhe Umraojaan proved to be a big flop on box-office here in India even though Aish n Abhi were thereπŸ˜†

Angadz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
HEY CAN YOU GUYZ SEND THE VIDEO OF THIS SHOW I REALLY WANT TO SEE IT PLEASE ^^^^ WAITING 4 THE VIDEO