Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devashree_h thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Leenaaa

Thank you so much, Devashree🤗

The guy re-turned with his own spin-off show (Law and Order Organized Crimes) in 2021 and since then, he has guest stared in SVU during the cross-overs. 

He’s not a regular in SVU as of yet. So, any interaction happens between the two, is when the 2 shows do a cross-over.

Meanwhile, the lady has been in SVU since the show aired.

Yes, no one can forget her. Sad part of not watching Star World, we dont get to know many shows airing. I had no idea such a spinoff is on air.

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Leenaaa

OMG YES!! the Live, Love, Laugh ornament scene was so cute. He deliberately broke the letter "e" to match her nickname!!❤️OH, and the necklace scene too!! That necklace was actually requested by the actress (Mariska) to be gifted to Olivia by Stabler. Can you imagine that??

^ Not sure if it's a coincidence but 8 diamonds might symbolise Elliot, Liv, Stabler's 5 kids and Noah (Olivia's son)😆

They are very good friends! They don't share a normal, ordinary kinda friendship. She calls him her second husband🤣

https://youtu.be/U6q1M25xhMc?si=dpUsAA_ODfOVy1Y1

https://youtu.be/sRL1m_xK99U?si=g_OgZt4OuRd-kHAr

I'm not sure if you watched Olivia's character development when Stabler was gone. She was kidnapped in season 14–15. You can just skip it, but you can give it a watch if you're interested. Watch at your own risk, if you do. It's pretty heavy😬

Her Negotiation 14x24 

Surrender Benson 15x1

I saw the necklace scene it was so sweet. These two are legit behaving like newly dating trial version couple and then was like friend partner lol. High time they show some growth like almost kiss hand holding and all. Personally I don't mind these slowwwwww burn but got to know svu ka this season is apparently last and usa show writers especially for crime shows are notorious for not giving happy ending for their slow burn couples 

And went through actors insta /Tumblr acc of shippers too. Their off screen stuff is very sweet there is a scene stabler actor going down on knees in BTS lol very cute . They are kinda like friends soulmate very heartwarming to watch. 

That kidnapping part I had seen some clips. She called out his name right? Idk if makers planned for stabler to return but they kept his influence on liv intact after all these years was quite interesting 

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: devashree_h

Yes, no one can forget her. Sad part of not watching Star World, we dont get to know many shows airing. I had no idea such a spinoff is on air.

Isn't that the truth. Local channels don't broadcast western shows anymore, but you can watch it online if have time/still interested 

Leenaaa thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

I saw the necklace scene it was so sweet. These two are legit behaving like newly dating trial version couple and then was like friend partner lol. High time they show some growth like almost kiss hand holding and all. Personally I don't mind these slowwwwww burn but got to know svu ka this season is apparently last and usa show writers especially for crime shows are notorious for not giving happy ending for their slow burn couples 

Inka last season?? As far as I know, SVU got renewed for season 25 and 26 (Ice T, the guy who plays Fin in the show, confirmed season 26 but no source mentioned that) but due to the Writer’s Strike going on, the shooting got postponed.

And went through actors insta /Tumblr acc of shippers too. Their off screen stuff is very sweet there is a scene stabler actor going down on knees in BTS lol very cute . They are kinda like friends soulmate very heartwarming to watch. 

IKR so cute <3

That kidnapping part I had seen some clips. She called out his name right? Idk if makers planned for stabler to return but they kept his influence on liv intact after all these years was quite interesting 

Yeah, Stabler’s name was subtly mentioned during her capitivity. Keep in mind that she got tortured by the same guy TWICE!🤣 the first time when he kidnapped her, and the second time when she willingly endangered herself to save a young and he ended up holding her hostage.

I agree. I like that with even different show runners over the years, they kept Stabler influence/subtle mentions on her throughout the show when he was gone.

Leenaaa thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

next post

Edited by Leenaaa - 7 months ago
Leenaaa thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Hola, A teeny-weeny update <3

~oOo~

L a w  & O r d e r : S V U x 5

More gif spam on these two lovelies <3