Your thoughts on Madhav?

mayeshawrites thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi guys!

New to this forum, not to the show. With Vinay Rohrra and Pankaj Berry entering the show, my interest is coming back. The upcoming track seems interesting. Even if your parents allow you to work, your in-laws may/may not. So I am interested to see how the twins overcome this situation and how Susheela/Madhav fall in love. 

I saw many comments on other sites saying Madhav is good but Sudhav is a total no-no. There is no chemistry between Madhav and Susheela. Madhav cannot take Pramod's place etc. I personally feel Madhav isn't here to take Pramod's place but to create his own place. Else they would turn Pramod negative as they did with Vikram and Mini towards their respective end. I would also give it a week or two to understand Sudhav chemistry. 

I want to know the forum members' opinion on this since traditionally people on IF are less biased and more thoughtful in regards to a show and its characters.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: AnokhiKaShaurya

Hi guys!

New to this forum, not to the show. With Vinay Rohrra and Pankaj Berry entering the show, my interest is coming back. The upcoming track seems interesting. Even if your parents allow you to work, your in-laws may/may not. So I am interested to see how the twins overcome this situation and how Susheela/Madhav fall in love. 

I saw many comments on other sites saying Madhav is good but Sudhav is a total no-no. There is no chemistry between Madhav and Susheela. Madhav cannot take Pramod's place etc. I personally feel Madhav isn't here to take Pramod's place but to create his own place. Else they would turn Pramod negative as they did with Vikram and Mini towards their respective end. I would also give it a week or two to understand Sudhav chemistry. 

I want to know the forum members' opinion on this since traditionally people on IF are less biased and more thoughtful in regards to a show and its characters.

My feelings exactly! 

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I’m in the minority!! I love Madhav. This doesn’t mean I didn’t love Pramod. 

This is how I felt when Agni entered. The transition is smooth. The PH and the actors did a fabulous job. 
One episode can’t determine chemistry but Vinay and Jiya look great together!! There will be chemistry and lots of it. I have no doubt!! 

Their Dad allowed them to work and finally understood their dreams. However, there are more obstacles and that’s what this is about. 

Pramod & family was very supportive of Susheela, what would they have shown next. That’s why they turned Mini negative to add the masala and it would have made the show more interesting. 

I’m looking forward to watching what happens next. A battle on different front. The husbands are supportive but not the MIL/FIL respectively!! 

mayeshawrites thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

I’m in the minority!! I love Madhav. This doesn’t mean I didn’t love Pramod. 

This is how I felt when Agni entered. The transition is smooth. The PH and the actors did a fabulous job. 
One episode can’t determine chemistry but Vinay and Jiya look great together!! There will be chemistry and lots of it. I have no doubt!! 

Their Dad allowed them to work and finally understood their dreams. However, there are more obstacles and that’s what this is about. 

Pramod & family was very supportive of Susheela, what would they have shown next. That’s why they turned Mini negative to add the masala and it would have made the show more interesting. 

I’m looking forward to watching what happens next. A battle on different front. The husbands are supportive but not the MIL/FIL respectively!! 

In Agni's case, I never liked Vikram, so his exit and new character's entry didn't matter to me. Right now while I am sad about Pramod's exit, I am equally excited to see Madhav and Sudhav. I like Vinay's acting and he looks great with Jiya too. 

I also liked how he finds Susheela entertaining instead of getting scared like Pramod used to. He stood tall in front of DP as well. 

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

In Agni's case, I never liked Vikram, so his exit and new character's entry didn't matter to me. Right now while I am sad about Pramod's exit, I am equally excited to see Madhav and Sudhav. I like Vinay's acting and he looks great with Jiya too. 

I also liked how he finds Susheela entertaining instead of getting scared like Pramod used to. He stood tall in front of DP as well. 

Agreed!! Madhav isn’t in the least intimidated. I like that. He was the new one and he was pretty cool under fire. 

Interesting characters make for entertaining shows. 

angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I found the whole Pramod’s son and wife storyline boring as hell but I’m guessing it was there until they could get back to their actual set. I had already guessed that time that Minnie was behind it. Was considering to stop watching then but now Madhav and his father have peaked my interest. 

mayeshawrites thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelic8219

I found the whole Pramod’s son and wife storyline boring as hell but I’m guessing it was there until they could get back to their actual set. I had already guessed that time that Minnie was behind it. Was considering to stop watching then but now Madhav and his father have peaked my interest. 

Me too. But I thought Mini did this so Susheela could realize her feelings at first. But when they stretched the track I had no idea where it was going. 

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Me too. But I thought Mini did this so Susheela could realize her feelings at first. But when they stretched the track I had no idea where it was going. 

Minnie in her place isn't wrong but the things she was doing were excessive and unnecessary. I guess it was one way for the makers to allow Pramod (Paras) an exit from the show. 

I loved Madhav's entry and can't wait for Sudhav!

rinki_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

as someone who never really shipped sumod or was a fan of Pramod, the characters end didn't bother me as much. I was a little annoyed at mini's turn because she was essentially the representation of what the show aspires to achieve. for her to turn negative was upsetting but i do understand that it had to happen for paras to exit. 

I did like Madhav so far. the way he chivalrously accepted and appreciated Susheela's characteristics was nice. the way he stood confidently in front of DP and didn't waver in the slightest was impressive. neither was it OTT nor was it submissive to the norm. 

with sumod I always so a power imbalance. that fact that it isn't present here is appealing to me. l am excited to see where sudhav and Madhav go from this point.

also, Vinay rohrra has a charismatic screen presence that I find intriguing.

angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

What is the deal with Madhav? Is he Balraj’s real son or not? From today’s episode, it seems fishy.

I like that Sushila is upfront with the new family. Where as Garima is still stuck trying to get truthful about her job out. Agni is scared of both mother and wife now, it does not bode well lol.