Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

Today's episode was mostly filler with Mayuri's entry, JalMaWant friendship dance and SoBi getting jealous of JalWant flirting with Mayuri🤣. Jija and CP had less dialogues today and no scene together. CP was so quiet and looking sad. She was so soft-spoken unlike her bold tone. She is surely tensed due to Titli not getting found and also she most probably having to do Titli's share of work too so it's increasing her work load. Bunty is only for waiter work but counter work and management work is only done by CP and Titli while Jaldi is hardly there in the shop nowadays. As for Jija, he at least has Gulzar to help him out. Bhootni was talking of some qayamat ki raat.

Mayuri unknowingly makes bhootni fall when she places her hand on the door. She then sees CP's painting and says this painting is related to many years and a soul is in the house from more than hundred years. CP asks her help to find Titli. The tone when she asked her help was so innocent and sad not like her usual funny and bold self.

This is the precap of Mayuri doing some ritual. I am sure they will fail due to some reason. May be bhootni will use Titli or attempt attack on some other family member. Though as usual everyone's prediction still may go wrong as usual but this too may happen. The promo is of 3rd August Tuesday but precap is of Monday so this may start at the end of Monday episode. They may have surely failed as in promo's last scene she tied tabeez on CP's hand and said her and Jija that whatever problem will come in this house they will be the root cause. I wonder why she said that to them in the promo.

https://youtu.be/6lmgDC4KgHc

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ALONELOSTGIRL

intro thread me aaiye.... Vese aap to girl hi h na ????

Juhi ki behen hi nikli aap😆

ALONELOSTGIRL thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pighalta_Bhoot

are puchhna bhi gunaah kya... I know you are boy
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ALONELOSTGIRL

are puchhna bhi gunaah kya... I know you are boy

Joke tha gi😳

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

They are not at all connecting the dots now.

The oldie remarked CP as Chandra Prabha.His grandson said that he is 100.

Jija says that the CP looks like the girl in the portrait.

Now Mayuri is saying about 100 years old residing in the house.

Even though they delve something about the mystery, soon they come back to zero again.

Still I am hoping that the ritual might succeed. It doesn't look like, it is to find Titli. It is to find whether there are ghost or not or someother thing...

ALONELOSTGIRL thumbnail

Haan hum samajh gye

Originally posted by: RadiantSpark

They are not at all connecting the dots now.

The oldie remarked CP as Chandra Prabha.His grandson said that he is 100.

Jija says that the CP looks like the girl in the portrait.

Now Mayuri is saying about 100 years old residing in the house.

Even though they delve something about the mystery, soon they come back to zero again.

Still I am hoping that the ritual might succeed. It doesn't look like, it is to find Titli. It is to find whether there are ghost or not or someother thing...

Yesterday Mayuri said agar ye vidhi kaamyaab huvi to saaya aaj raat chala jaayega. But if saaya goes Jija would be back to his marriage plan and wants to marry without telling his parents as if marriage is a joke. Even though his intention is right but consent and choice is necessary. After all these incidents he needs to at least stop now and tell CP the truth. Already that stupid promo drove several viewers away as it ran for 12 days. Why will viewers who want relief from other channel show plots will want to watch same nonsense in this comedy show. Hope Titli at least comes back as CP was not the same CP yesterday but very sad in looks and tone of speaking. Also she is working for 2 people now so work load surely may be stressing her out. TV shows talk in approximation. Mayuri can't know exact years so she said in approximation like she said main uska chehra nahi dekh paayi ki aadmi hai ya aurat.

ALONELOSTGIRL thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pighalta_Bhoot

ye sabki kundliya nikal rhe h

Is this old BTS or Ghissu Icecream scene coming back. I hope if it's new BTS as Rithwik mostly posts new BTS then JCP ka icecream date ho hi jaaye🤣.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CR-maz6oHWM/?utm_medium=copy_link

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

Is this old BTS or Ghissu Icecream scene coming back. I hope if it's new BTS as Rithwik mostly posts new BTS then JCP ka icecream date ho hi jaaye🤣.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CR-maz6oHWM/?utm_medium=copy_link

This time CP would wait for Jijaji and eats all the ice creams of Ghissu Parlor while on the other hand, Bhootni creates troubles for Jijaji.🤣🤣