Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: RadiantSpark

29/07/2020

I wished if there is some interaction between Jijaji and Chandra Prabha. But leave it...

I wonder, at which college did Jaldiram, Nanhe and Mayuri study? One is sweet shop owner... Another is farmer🤔 while another is Sorcerer😈

By the way, I predicted that Maata Raani🤚 would save Jijaji and it becomes right😳... Side-effects of watching all saas-bahu soaps🤣🤣🤣

I think they did it purposely to retain the ambiguity in jija's mind if that chick was indeed CP or not

@blue trust me ye log aur badlenge, pata chala inka 4th friend astronaut nikla

P.S. I am manoj, what should i call you

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pighalta_Bhoot

I think they did it purposely to retain the ambiguity in jija's mind if that chick was indeed CP or not

@blue trust me ye log aur badlenge, pata chala inka 4th friend astronaut nikla

P.S. I am manoj, what should i call you

@blue - 🤣🤣

I am Aniruddh.😊

Sshesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CR7-PCpizOv/?utm_medium=copy_link

This scene was so emotional with Jaane Kaise song playing in the background. Everyone except Sophia were remembering him while crying. Sophia too was crying but she did not remember him as she had no interesting solo scene with Jija.

Even I was thinking about the same why Jijaji and Sophia didn't have proper scenes. He has chemistry with all the characters except her while CP has chemistry with everyone. Though I saw one dance scene between Sophia and Jijaji, it could be amazing if the makers show some saas-damad scenes🤗

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

@blue - 🤣🤣

I am Aniruddh.😊

What??? I was thinking you as girl all this time🤣. Even I thought Manoj as girl in another forum🤣. I am Juhi.

Subhashish new story and today he used romantic song. Ye haath me lota to nahi hai na jo Bhabhiji me Tika-Malkhan-Tillu khet me le jaate hai roj?🤣 CP again in jogging wear. She may have invited Jija for another jogging with her. First time bhootni Jija ko pitwa di thi aur second time Jija mana kar diya tha kyunki use laga ki CP Naagin hai. Iss baar bhi bhootni jaroor kuch karegi.

https://instagram.com/stories/shubhashishjha/2629020879061338036?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

Even I was thinking about the same why Jijaji and Sophia didn't have proper scenes. He has chemistry with all the characters except her while CP has chemistry with everyone. Though I saw one dance scene between Sophia and Jijaji, it could be amazing if the makers show some saas-damad scenes🤗

Yes hope Jija and Sophia too have scenes together. The only scene they had was Sophia falling on him🤣.

Sshesha thumbnail

What??? I was thinking you as girl all this time🤣. Even I thought Manoj as girl in another forum🤣. I am Juhi.

I expected that😉... After all it is so common.

Sshesha thumbnail

Subhashish new story and today he used romantic song. Ye haath me lota to nahi hai na jo Bhabhiji me Tika-Malkhan-Tillu khet me le jaate hai roj?🤣 CP again in jogging wear. She may have invited Jija for another jogging with her. First time bhootni Jija ko pitwa di thi aur second time Jija mana kar diya tha kyunki use laga ki CP Naagin hai. Iss baar bhi bhootni jaroor kuch karegi.

https://instagram.com/stories/shubhashishjha/2629020879061338036?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

Poor Jija was thrashed a lot by Bhootni and co...😭 He was even made to drink mirchi juice🤢.

CP only should think Jija has friendship with snakes since she saw snake cuddling Jijaji.🤣🤣

By the way, this story would be telecasted today or in the next week?

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7

Just coz majority on IF are girls, doesn't mean admi log hai nahi😆

You are most active member in this forum, mereko laga idhar sabki kundli ab tak nikali hogi apne