Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Such a power-packed episode, it is going to be. I am waiting to watch it as soon as possible.

How is it even possible that soul comes out of the body? Was that attack so fatal?

I hope Jijaji is resurrected possibly.

Since Jijaji came to know that Bhootni is CP's doppleganger, it could be the reason why Jijaji maintains distance from CP.

But, did he find Titli inside?

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: RadiantSpark

Such a power-packed episode, it is going to be. I am waiting to watch it as soon as possible.

How is it even possible that soul comes out of the body? Was that attack so fatal?

I hope Jijaji is resurrected possibly.

Since Jijaji came to know that Bhootni is CP's doppleganger, it could be the reason why Jijaji maintains distance from CP.

But, did he find Titli inside?

Some people upload on YouTube which is deleted later. You can watch there. Or if you have JioTV you can watch there too. Since it's horror comedy show they may have did something to shock viewers. His soul will surely be back in hid body. No Titli is not found. Titli's dad may have called CP the same night as CP was in night wear. May be bhootni will threaten Jija to stay away from CP or she will kill her like she tried twice when they were looking for treasure. Then Mayuri may reunite them. Episode is many times unpredictable from the precap. So they may even show Jija's soul coming back in his body due to Jaldiram's locket and he will think bhootni as his imagination. Hope they don't kill Mayuri as she is a cameo in the show.

Sshesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

Some people upload on YouTube which is deleted later. You can watch there. Or if you have JioTV you can watch there too. Since it's horror comedy show they may have did something to shock viewers. His soul will surely be back in hid body. No Titli is not found. Titli's dad may have called CP the same night as CP was in night wear. May be bhootni will threaten Jija to stay away from CP or she will kill her like she tried twice when they were looking for treasure. Then Mayuri may reunite them. Episode is many times unpredictable from the precap. So they may even show Jija's soul coming back in his body due to Jaldiram's locket and he will think bhootni as his imagination. Hope they don't kill Mayuri as she is a cameo in the show.

Okay, I'll try. Thanks for suggestion.

Yup, it was a big shock. Though I am pretty aware of this concept, this is the first time I am seeing it on Fiction.

Then, maybe Jindal-Bhootni deal should have been added in previous episode and then Titli betting Bhootni scene was shown. In order to increase anticipation, they swapped both the scenes.

CP's CPR+ Jaldiram's god locket+ 1 god's photo(though not used by them but it's indication of God hearing their prayers)= Jija's soul back in his bodysmiley37.

Nahi to Jija ka ticket kat hi gaya tha aajsmiley3. Starting 5 minutes were emotional with everyone crying and remembering him while Jaane Kaise song plays in the background. Before he could talk to bhootni his soul was back in body while he was still too shocked to react thinking if its CP. One thing I liked is he shared everything with CP without hiding eventhough they are still not friends but frenemies He said he thought for a moment it's her and she wants to kill him but CP told him it's bhootni's trick to corrupt everyone's mind. Their talk was so real like we talk with our families and friends. As I guessed it's Jija who saw bhootni first as show is in his name.

Jaldi-Nanhe scene was funny and awesome. They were telling each other hilarious ways on how they will bring each other to life if something happens to them🤣.

Mayuri made an entry today calling them on group video call telling them she is in Delhi and coming to their house. Both men dressed up nicely to meet her while their wives are discussing their behaviour in annoyed way🤣.

In precap, Mayuri suspects some supernatural power seeing that door and when she taps the door with her palm bhootni feels a jerk saying who is this whose power is weakening her.

https://youtu.be/Hwa4JjMg3Zg

The show is really unpredictable unlike daily soaps as whatever we predict something else is shown. Only RadiantSpark's Titli kidnapping guess was right. Till now everything is fine between JCP so what I suspected seeing Tannaz clip and Subhashish story posts is not the case. If the promo is of 3rd August which on Tuesday then I wonder what will happen in next 2 days that will make Mayuri do that ritual. Even though all our prediction goes wrong I still think Jija may try to find why the ghost is using only CP's painting. I hope he recalls the 2 attempt to murder of CP when they were looking for treasure and her getting locked in the room along with Titli. This time I want CP to be targetted and all concerned for her since last 2 times it's Jija who got attacked and then Mayuri doing that ritual due to this.

I pray that TRP stops decreasing from next week as this deserves to run for at least 150 episodes. It's so unfair to see such a good show's TRP decreasing every week when it deserves at least 1.2 ratings. I hope makers don't ruin the story for TRPs and TRPs start increasing from next week. The channel needs to promote it properly with 1-2 promos each week instead of 1 promo in 12 days like this time. I again pray the ratings starts increasing from next week without makers ruining the story as it deserves high ratings😊😃.

Edited by Juhi_04 - 3 years ago
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7

I predicted tawiz would help him par yahan tho locket aur photo ne bi help kar diya😆

On one side I want this bhootni nonsense to end then i wonder what will be the conflict here?

Originally posted by: Pighalta_Bhoot

I predicted tawiz would help him par yahan tho locket aur photo ne bi help kar diya😆

On one side I want this bhootni nonsense to end then i wonder what will be the conflict here?

Bhootni to main villain hai par main issue ye hai ki even after 51 episodes none came to know even the gender of the ghost and they have not got a single way to handle and counter attack the ghost. It's because of awesome comedy and arguments of leads and their families all these gets covered but it's high time there should be back story of the ghost and how she is connected to CP. Tannaz entered now so there will be fight from both the sides. What Jija was doing with CP from 2 weeks that is stalking like a creep for kiss and planning against her even after she saved his life twice can cause viewers to decrease. At least after this incident he should drop this plan even if his intention is right(changed in 50th episode as per makers). I think in yesterday's episode it was one of the rare moment when JCP had mature and logical talk with each other. The way CP handled Jija was awesome. If it was some other show, pehli baat to koi ML apni female frenemy ya female friend ya kisi se bhi nahi bataata aur agar bataata to vo bhi FL bolti ki tumhe jaroor koi galatfehmi huvi hai ya tumne koi bura sapna dekha. But CP brought the topic of dream-subconsious mind and bhootni corrupting his mind. She talked what was all in her capability. First I thought she will say he hallucinated what he saw but again my prediction gone wrong and CP surprised on what she said. I don't understand why viewers are decreasing even though they are showing realistic reactions of everyone over supernatural element and how CP handled Jija yesterday when he said his experience.

Sshesha thumbnail

28/07/2021

It was such a power-packed episode for its half-century.

Jijaji's intentions were not that bad. He wished for peace, but the planning is crooked. Otherwise, he is good.

Bijli Devi's concern and CP's guilt mixed embarrassment... Both Hiba and Sucheta nailed it.👍🏼

Sshesha thumbnail

29/07/2020

I wished if there is some interaction between Jijaji and Chandra Prabha. But leave it...

I wonder, at which college did Jaldiram, Nanhe and Mayuri study? One is sweet shop owner... Another is farmer🤔 while another is Sorcerer😈

By the way, I predicted that Maata Raani🤚 would save Jijaji and it becomes right😳... Side-effects of watching all saas-bahu soaps🤣🤣🤣

Sshesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

The show is really unpredictable unlike daily soaps as whatever we predict something else is shown. Only your Titli kidnapping guess was right. Till now everything is fine between JCP so what I suspected seeing Tannaz clip and Subhashish story posts is not the case. If the promo is of 3rd August which on Tuesday then I wonder what will happen in next 2 days that will make Mayuri do that ritual. Even though all our prediction goes wrong I still think Jija may try to find why the ghost is using only CP's painting. I hope he recalls the 2 attempt to murder of CP when they were looking for treasure and her getting locked in the room along with Titli. This time I want CP to be targetted and all concerned for her since last 2 times it's Jija who got attacked and then Mayuri doing that ritual due to this.

Yeah, even I didn't expect that love web would end in such a peaceful way in the previous episode. Also, Jijaji revealing to CP about Bhootni's face and CP's reply was so real.

They might not show CP being targetted because it might root Jijaji to restart his love web actions. But it is needed highly to see Jija's concern or even everyone's concern for CP. Other than that, CP is related to Bhootni so harming would never be done.

Originally posted by: RadiantSpark

29/07/2020

I wished if there is some interaction between Jijaji and Chandra Prabha. But leave it...

I wonder, at which college did Jaldiram, Nanhe and Mayuri study? One is sweet shop owner... Another is farmer🤔 while another is Sorcerer😈

By the way, I predicted that Maata Raani🤚 would save Jijaji and it becomes right😳... Side-effects of watching all saas-bahu soaps🤣🤣🤣

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CR7-PCpizOv/?utm_medium=copy_link

This scene was so emotional with Jaane Kaise song playing in the background. Everyone except Sophia were remembering him while crying. Sophia too was crying but she did not remember him as she had no interesting solo scene with Jija.