Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Nah - even her end was v well said by her. That she wanted to make friends etc and this wasn’t the fun and masti journey she wanted. So that’s no an issue. My personal opinion is. She already won. That too the first season. So why go back esp when the colors bahoo / beta end up winning.

Mere ko koi problem naheen. Who goes to bb15 or not since Neha naheen jaa raheen and shamoo. 😂😂😂

I think un logon ke liye difficult hoga jo abhee bhee pratik pe hopes rakhte hain. Pratik ka do track (fight in tasks and task rad) aur koi ladkee ke peechey gol ghoomna will be hard.

Aur sab BB OTT contestants ka game pretty open hain for the new HMs.

Yahi toh mujhe dekhna hai ke how will Pratik deal with every other housemate having seen his game already in ott. Sink or swim time for him and I’m looking frwd to his response.

This is why I want Nishant to come as well to see if he can continue being a mastermind with others having seen his game already or not.

It’ll be very challenging for him because none of the new housemates will trust him but if he still manages to outplay them like he did in ott toh he imo could officially be one of bb’s best masterminds along side Vikas of season 11 (rest of the seasons he was a massive flop), Manu in bb 10, Amar Upadhya in bb 5 etc 😂😂

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

Yahi toh mujhe dekhna hai ke how will Pratik deal with every other housemate having seen his game already in ott. Sink or swim time for him and I’m looking frwd to his response.

This is why I want Nishant to come as well to see if he can continue being a mastermind with others having seen his game already or not.

It’ll be very challenging for him because none of the new housemates will trust him but if he still manages to outplay them like he did in ott toh he imo could officially be one of bb’s best masterminds along side Vikas of season 11 (rest of the seasons he was a massive flop), Manu in bb 10, Amar Upadhya in bb 5 etc 😂😂

Pratik won’t survive. Neha now has insulted all fans in two ways 1) fans supported manipulative and bitched while she is about love 2) only real fans are ones that understood game and hence support her and Pratik 😂😂. And he has said he stands by her. So honestly from my perspective. I am done with him just like her.

And yes. It would be great to see how well Nishant does in BB15. If given a chance. Btw. Why did Vikas Gupta get mastermind title as in what did he do. …Last season he was a total Rotlu looser. 😂😂

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

My support for pratik will continue and i love neha.i wish everyone have a friend like neha.

To phir haam sab ready ho jaye vikas gupta the fake mastermind ko dekhne ke liye😆 jarur tapke ga ye,aur koi kam to hain nehi🤔

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Pratik won’t survive. Neha now has insulted all fans in two ways 1) fans supported manipulative and bitched while she is about love 2) only real fans are ones that understood game and hence support her and Pratik 😂😂. And he has said he stands by her. So honestly from my perspective. I am done with him just like her.

And yes. It would be great to see how well Nishant does in BB15. If given a chance. Btw. Why did Vikas Gupta get mastermind title as in what did he do. …Last season he was a total Rotlu looser. 😂😂

How much do you wanna bet about Pratik? I can bet you he’s for sure going to reach top 5. Karan Kundra was his host when he was on love school and is his mentor.

I’m damn sure bb is going to repeat bb13’s Sid/Asim brothers turned foes top 2 storyline with Kundra and Pratik 😂😂

As for Vikas well in his prime in bb 11 he set the record for most tasks won consecutively like 18-19 in a row.
In fact I think he only lost once near the end of the season and because he had never lost before when he finally was defeated woh bhi by that season’s biggest joker Acash Dadlani toh people went crazy like I can’t tell you how crazy peoples reactions were cuz it was like the ultimate burn ti the ultimate mastermind 😂😂

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

How much do you wanna bet about Pratik? I can bet you he’s for sure going to reach top 5. Karan Kundra was his host when he was on love school and is his mentor.

I’m damn sure bb is going to repeat bb13’s Sid/Asim brothers turned foes top 2 storyline with Kundra and Pratik 😂😂

As for Vikas well in his prime in bb 11 he set the record for most tasks won consecutively like 18-19 in a row.
In fact I think he only lost once near the end of the season and because he had never lost before when he finally was defeated woh bhi by that season’s biggest joker Acash Dadlani toh people went crazy like I can’t tell you how crazy peoples reactions were cuz it was like the ultimate burn ti the ultimate mastermind 😂😂

I am not betting on anything. I know I won’t be supporting him with even a barge pole. As far as I am concerned he not only lost OTT but has already losf BB15 by continued association with Neha.

And that’s amazing by VG. Njshant doesn’t really compare up to that then. As he didn’t have best strategies for many tasks tbh. Divya often gave him advise. Be it cotton in ears for clock task or her own for the water spill one. And ofc moose and her mastered rickshaw but she is no mastermind either as she totally bungled up the queen task so VG remains mastermind if that’s what he pulled in his season. And Pratik is the furthest from a mastermind one can be. He is a property destroyer fighter and a kid that gets task rad.

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 3 years ago
TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Super excited for Tejaswani

IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Suna hai umar riaz is finalised ??

ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Heard shamita is also coming 🤣

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fix_BB

Heard shamita is also coming 🤣

Popat to Pratik ka ho rahaan hain if all these people come anyways 😂😂😂.Is she coming with Raqesh or it’s post short hook up ke baad break up recovery for her to come and isolate ? 😂😂.

akshara, gaba and Zee also ?? Unko bhee bhejana chahiye…

ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Popat to Pratik ka ho rahaan hain if all these people come anyways 😂😂😂.Is she coming with Raqesh or it’s post short hook up ke baad break up recovery for her to come and isolate ? 😂😂.

akshara, gaba and Zee also ?? Unko bhee bhejana chahiye…

Ha mai bhi kal boli thi yeh lol