Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taylor_Swift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki

Mostly r colors face only 🤣 Now channel will have a hard time to decide who to favour 😆

I like Manav n Donal so quite curious to see how they will perform in BB15, Meera doesnt seem to a be BB material. Donal replaced Jassu in one of her shows previously if i m not wrong. That Sahil was male lead of that regressive Pinjra show. I dont like Kundra at all. Barkha have done quite some shows on other channels dk if she did any on colors.

Pratik n Divya r from OTT obviously 🤣

Dk much about Simba and Afsana.

List se toh aisa lag raha hai might be another flop season like BB9 upar se will clash with IPL n t20WC.Maybe Divya may win this one also 🤣

My prediction

TOP 4

Tina

Kundra

Pratik

&

Divya

And yes i think Divya Can indeed win again, she is female version of Prince. 😎

Kundra would easily have won but he cheated on MTV fave Anushka and most people there now hate him badly.

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taylor_Swift

My prediction

TOP 4

Tina

Kundra

Pratik

&

Divya

Kundra would easily have won but he cheated on MTV fave Anushka and most people there now hate him badly.

I never liked Kundra, but I like Anusha, so when I read he cheated on her, I cant tolerate him at all 🤪(cant tolerate such cheaters) definately doesnt deserve to win but lets see how he does in BB. Tina has potential, seems to be straightforward kinds. Anyways is Nishant Bhatt coming as wildcard?

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

So far looks boring... I am not interested in too many TV faces.

Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Seems to be an interesting lot!! Let's see who all make it to the premiere night

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: I_Have_A_Spine

So far looks boring... I am not interested in too many TV faces.

then you should watch Roadies , ace of space and Splitsvilla…. There you will find young , newbies , wannabes …..

let BB remain for TV And Bollywood and other types of Celebes ……

SomeOldUser thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

OK, so I am confused.

Can you please copy-paste the FINAL list here. Are BB-OTT folks going to be in the BB-15 house also?

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Taylor_Swift

My prediction

TOP 4

Tina

Kundra

Pratik

&

Divya

Na Prince won every reality show he was a part of roadies, splitsvilla and bb but Divya only won 2/3 ace and bb ott and lost in Splitsvilla 😂😂

loveandhope9204 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Divya needs to take a break - she's had a tough run in BB OTT. But if she's truly prepped up for BB15 and plays it well like she did in OTT, she'll have my support.

95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

Aap bhi isliye chahte ho ke Divya naa aaye kyun phir aap new season mein bhi uske saath hi stuck hojaoge kyun ke you’ve already been supporting her 😂😂

Don’t worry yaha sab ka yahi haal hai chahey woh batayein ya na 😂🤣

Nah - even her end was v well said by her. That she wanted to make friends etc and this wasn’t the fun and masti journey she wanted. So that’s no an issue. My personal opinion is. She already won. That too the first season. So why go back esp when the colors bahoo / beta end up winning.

Mere ko koi problem naheen. Who goes to bb15 or not since Neha naheen jaa raheen and shamoo. 😂😂😂

I think un logon ke liye difficult hoga jo abhee bhee pratik pe hopes rakhte hain. Pratik ka do track (fight in tasks and task rad) aur koi ladkee ke peechey gol ghoomna will be hard.

Aur sab BB OTT contestants ka game pretty open hain for the new HMs.

gossipgirl786 thumbnail

I want to Moose, Akshara(minus cards), riddhima in bb15.

Moose never got to play alone and Riddhima was out due to her connection. Akshara ruined her game after connection switch. I want to see them play alone