Posted: 3 years ago

Girls, agar koi ladka tumhe kabhi aise propose kiya to?šŸ¤£

https://youtu.be/YBlctlrHCSU

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: IamRaj96

Lol anupamaa ka youth version šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Actually anupamaa is anupamaa bcz she had given 25 yrs of her life to this marriage ..... Yeh tejo ki shaadi ko 1 month bhi nhi hua .....we can compare them

If they really want to make anupamaa youth version then they are fooling themselves

There is natural buildup of everything in anupamaa unlike udaariyaan......udaariyaan is more like ghumda of colors tv not anupamaa

People are saying that if its the matter of out of love then Fateh should have told Tejo rather than consummating a night with her and then cheating with Jasmine. Its so cheap and morally incorrect. Although aaj kal toh morally incorrect chizo ka justification hi dekhne ko milta hai tv pe. Udaariyaan had became a shit to be honest they entirely ruined their image by bringing out such a shit topic. I thought after Silsila Colors learnt their lesson but no they are still promoting EMA through Udaariyaan. There Starplus is in all double standards where Anupama and Imlie both are contradicting their own concepts. What a terrible state of ITV.

Edited by Neon9 - 3 years ago
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

Girls, agar koi ladka tumhe kabhi aise propose kiya to?šŸ¤£

https://youtu.be/YBlctlrHCSU

what the eff is this, muje laga sixer marega dadu with indirect proposal, but that 'lallo ke line' just ruined it.

control your horniness dadaji

I guess he was projecting his real self, everyone remember his famous 'duddu do' quotešŸ˜†

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Barrister Babu increased last Thursday from 1.3 to 1.4 which means leap is very much working. TRP audience kitni bhi dumb aur brainless kyun na ho par vo ek adult aur ek pre-teen bacchi ka love story kabhi dekhna pasand nahi karenge. Remember the show was getting 1.7-1.8 but it started decreasing drastically only when they started showing Bondita as a psycho lover. Now that Bondita is an adult then the same TRP audience won't mind watching leads love story.

Ye paagal Shruti Sampat 2 show ke articles ko mix kar di haišŸ˜”. Ye family drama Jay PH ke Azaad TV show ke baare me tha par ye Chhavi Pandey ko iss show ka FL bata rahi hai Sab TV ke jagah.

https://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/exclusive-kumkum-bhagya-fame-daljeet-soundh-joins-chhavi-pandey-jay-mehta-productions

https://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/exclusive-labhanshi-mudgal-roped-jay-mehta-productions-next-azaad-tv-210728

Originally posted by: Pighalta_Bhoot

what the eff is this, muje laga sixer marega dadu with indirect proposal, but that 'lallo ke line' just ruined it.

control your horniness dadaji

I guess he was projecting his real self, everyone remember his famous 'duddu do' quotešŸ˜†

No wonder itne saalon me population 44 crore(1961 census) se 137 crore hua haišŸ¤£.

Edited by Juhi_04 - 3 years ago

This pair story is looking betteršŸ˜Š. It looks like as if Ranveer and Bobby are paired opposite each other in The Buddy ProjectšŸ¤£. FL is talking in Bundelkhand language which Happu Singh talks. Hope there is no Haryanvi speaking character as we have overdose of them in TV shows.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CR2xecLqQJp/?utm_medium=copy_link

Edited by Juhi_04 - 3 years ago
IamRaj96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

No wonder itne saalon me population 44 crore(1961 census) se 137 crore hua haišŸ¤£.

Sab ne issi proposal ko follow karke "LALLO KI LINE LAGADI JI". šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Pighalta_Bhoot

apke show ka kacra ho gaya

Still Kachra Bhagyas Ghumdas se little better hai.

Bas Jaldi hi yeh Jasmine wala Kachra hata ke kuch kre.

I wish Tejo dono Nibbo ko sidha kare toh maza ajayega.

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: IamRaj96

Lol anupamaa ka youth version šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Actually anupamaa is anupamaa bcz she had given 25 yrs of her life to this marriage ..... Yeh tejo ki shaadi ko 1 month bhi nhi hua .....we can compare them

If they really want to make anupamaa youth version then they are fooling themselves

There is natural buildup of everything in anupamaa unlike udaariyaan......udaariyaan is more like ghumda of colors tv not anupamaa

Ae Bhai kya Ghumda ko compare kr raha tu bhišŸ¤£.

Udaariyan ko i would say is the current state of youth.

Hum sab log bhul jaate hai that this is the REALITY of todays youth and Nibbis Nibbas.

Anupama wala plot is also way too absurd for me that a Grown up kids Father falls in love with young lady just bcz he feels his wife is not that attractive nor she has the Oomph which he gets from Kavya.

Coming back to Udaariyan. I agree ke bahot quickly they changed it and brought this JasFa pair in action. We all feel its too cheap blah blah but aajka youth yahi toh kar raha hai. Same things if are shown in webseries it will be happily watched by all youth. But ITV pe hai so issues hai.

Just my Honest Opinion on things.