Nahi

as I told earlier

I read WUs of many shows

So iss show ka bhi read kiya

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Alpha_Aakash

Sounds something unique. Hope the plot is good.

Optimiystix ka SBS1 mujhe accha laga tha.

I wonder the same. Title kaafi unique hai. Hopefully accha concept hoga.

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Abjini

Urg I thought yeh fake news hoga but it is true she had 145 suitors.

whats so shocking, she is princess right. log tho dayan se shadi karle agar vo kahiki rajkumari nikle

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

Confession

Maine SAAKK ke saare WUs read kiye hai

Agle saal batha deti na didi😆

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail

Seriously man these bhagya actors should stop giving interviews, padkar lagta hai inlogon ka IQ room temperature se bi niche hai

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail

Originally posted by: IamRaj96

He knows how to distil the stories, which is spotlessly visible in the launch promo of Tera Mera Saath Raahe. “I love to tell stories that have layers. I love to create a character that is beyond the realms of right and wrong. That gives any narrative a strong meaning,” says Ved Raj. So he has brought the famous saas-bahu jodi of Rupal -- Patel aka Kokila and Giaa Manek aka Gopi bahu -- back on television, with a twist.

“My shows are based on the winning streak of the protagonist, who has fought all odds. That’s the one-line definition of all my shows. Isn’t it simple?” smiles Ved Raj, the producer known for hit shows like Thapki Pyar Ki, Ek Aastha Aisi Bhi, Guddan Tumse Na Ho Paega, Apna Time Aayega and now, Tera Mera Saath Raahe.

He is exalted for his unique way of storytelling and is always surprising his audiences with unimaginable twists and turns. “Just like the expected yet, unexpected promo of Tera Mera Saath Raahe, my viewers will witness their favourites Kokila and Gopi bahu in a completely different avatar. They will relish their bond,” says Ved Raj.

Is it the same story with a new voice? “Audience loves connectivity and nostalgia. Plus, the thoroughness of their performances matches both the actors’ alacrity, and that should work. But, mind you, I am not selling you an old wine in a new bottle. It’s a completely different storyline,” declares Ved Raj.

He promises a story filled with drama and laced with humour. However, his shows are not the profusion of mellow drama. “Family sitcoms are incomplete without drama. But, where I stand different is my highpoint. Also, it has some lighter moments and that’s the differentiator. I want my viewers to enjoy the graph of emotions, followed by the ultimate victory of my protagonist,” says Ved Raj.

Well, the idea seems to connect the new with the old. “You can say so, as Gopi bahu may be portrayed as naïve and innocent or Kokila may resonate matriarchy, but there is more to Gopi bahu than washing the laptop,” signs off Ved Raj. And we are waiting in anticipation to know rasode mein kaun tha!!'

https://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/will-gopi-bahu-wash-the-laptop-or-will-she-use-it-other-ways-will-she-impress-kokila

Ye rashu aunty ka khasm hai kya?

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Abjini

You know many wanted Anokhi to desperately become pregnant.So if Anokhi pregnant baane there will be post in twitter like progressive hubby Shaurya who is taking care of Anokhi unlike other SP EMA wala ML's😏.

Ab agar use 1st year me pregnant karte to vo bina stress ke padhai kaise karti graduation ka? Ye adult aurat ka pregnancy bakwaas hai aur 18 year old ka pregnancy thik hai. Wow!

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Lone_wolf

RKC3 waapis aa raha hai mujhe laga ZM ne abruptly off air kr diya hoga

https://twitter.com/ETimesTV/status/1419982289094680581?s=19

Uss din main Bhabhiji repeats dekh rahi thi to RKHKS ka new promo aaya jisme ek aurat pink nightie me Channa Nalayak ko seduce kar rahi thi. Ye kya aate rehta hai iss show me?🤣

Mighty_kong thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lone_wolf

Ye Dekho Chanda kaise band bajaa rahi hai compounder ki🤣 ye to sirf nachaya hai lekin kal to dhulaai bhi ki thi🤣

https://www.instagram.com/p/CR1D3xMBMsv/?utm_medium=copy_link

Ye log har bar sirf yahi song bajate hai🤣

Lone_wolf thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Aakash Udaariyan ke bakwass track ke liye twitter pe ' Boycott Udaariyan' trend chl raha hai.