Posted: 3 years ago
IamRaj96 thumbnail

Waah kya scene hai.....dolly bindra ke liye 13 logo ne suicide kiya 🤣🤣

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

#ZMGA

2nd episode was so emotional and heartwrenching. Karan was a very good human being. I really liked how he encouraged the family and Amrita to stay happy in the tough times. His scenes with Amrita were so natural and i didnt even felt for a second its TV. The flashback part made me very emotional. In the present, Amrita tells Angad to move on from the grief and welcome the life once again, they talks about his love interest Meera who is Chestha Mehta's character. Scene shifts to Sehgal Mansion where Meera and Shabana Appa got introduced.

Raj episode dekha kya ?

Arko1 thumbnail

#GHKKPM

I swear ye show ekdam pura meme content bangaya hai. Lots and lots of overacting and overdramatic nonsense. Sai met with an accident and Virat is howling like Sai margayi. There were so many Matlab Kuch Bhi scenes which i had to skip for my sanity. Directly precap mein Sai said she dont wanna face Virat ever again. One week later she will be 'Viraat sir' and they will do koochoopoochoo and Chaiwali will be spying them.

🌚🌝

Arko1 thumbnail

#Anupama

I think now its high time they retitle the show as 'Vanraj Da Dhaba'. 😑😑😑

Every single thing is revolving around this cafe nonsense. Its just so annoying and Anupama ke dance academy pe aise focus kar rahe hai as if like ye dance academy ek cameo hai. 🤣

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

LMAO Fateh ka sandwich Banake dono Tejo Jassu ka toh Dance Nikal gaya smiley37

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CRyPqH-BNEd/?utm_medium=copy_link

Lol tum log ko wrong forum mein tag karke aaya. Ghumda mein uska FD hi dho raha tha so was reading that and wahan post kr diya kuch🤣

Arko1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alpha_Aakash

LMAO Fateh ka sandwich Banake dono Tejo Jassu ka toh Dance Nikal gaya smiley37

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CRyPqH-BNEd/?utm_medium=copy_link

Lol tum log ko wrong forum mein tag karke aaya. Ghumda mein uska FD hi dho raha tha so was reading that and wahan post kr diya kuch🤣

Lol.

Haan they are exactly discussing what we were about KD tracks few days ago. They understand how terrible the tracks were and shouldn't implemented in Ghum.

Edited by Neon9 - 3 years ago
IamRaj96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neon9

#ZMGA

2nd episode was so emotional and heartwrenching. Karan was a very good human being. I really liked how he encouraged the family and Amrita to stay happy in the tough times. His scenes with Amrita were so natural and i didnt even felt for a second its TV. The flashback part made me very emotional. In the present, Amrita tells Angad to move on from the grief and welcome the life once again, they talks about his love interest Meera who is Chestha Mehta's character. Scene shifts to Sehgal Mansion where Meera and Shabana Appa got introduced.

Raj episode dekha kya ?

Dekha epi aur yeh mujhe pahle epi se jada accha laga.....it reminded me of SGP old emotional episodes evn bgm bhi kuch kuch SGP ke thy ❤️❤️

Ha uske aur amrita ke scenes kaafi natural thy.....btw esha is such amazing actress kitne easily usne woh emotional scenes kiya bina OTT expressions ke .....kaafi time baad itni achi acting dekhi

Ha woh meera & sehgals ka scene bhi dekha.....btw sehgals amrita ka maayka nhi hai but koi aur hi parivaar hai.....btw i really liked ki yeh angad lead naa hoke bhi uske fiancee ke maayke ko itni importance mili ya yeh bolu ki iss show me sabko hi equal importance mil rahi hai like SGP & baa bahu baby.....aisa lagta hi nhi ki amrita main lead hai aur baaki sab side actors

Btw ek aur cheez mujhe acchi lagi ki makers ne hassan ka character lead hai issliye unnecessarily usko first epi ya second epi me introduce nhi kiya.....they are taking time to setup premise of show with slow & gradual progression..... Its not like normal romantic drama cliche entry jaha ek taraf heroine ka dupatta udta hai aur udhar hero ke muh pe atak ke dono ki entry aur meeting hoti hai

Totally loved this episode.....emotions ka flow aise kaafi smoothly jaa raha tha aisa laga