Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: IamRaj96

Talking about the same, she told India Forums, ''Now, more than the TRPs, screen time matters the most. If you have a strong screen time and the audience is hooked to the show, so TRPs are important of course, the show's fate depends on it, but our screen time, I remember way before, when the show started, our screen-time was more than that of Anupamaa, which is a TRP topper. When the channel and the people know that there is potential in the show, they try and push it.''

She added, ''The sooner that something goes up, the sooner it falls down, I think, so slow and gradual growth is good, and those are the things that last. I want this show to be a long-lasting show, not one that it comes, makes a name, and goes away. We've risen every week, either we have been consistent or we have risen, we have done our job. We will also be at the top one day.''

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/pandya-stores-shiny-doshi-on-trps-i-think-slow-and-gradual-growth-is-good-because-it-lasts_178300

Manoj yeh gombi ka role reject karke tune badi galti ki hai 😂😂

nahi sahi kiya vahan sirf tarak se kam nahi chalta, career bi dekna padta hai. Gombi is not the popular character and neither is backless bhabhi (even if she feels so)

Lone_wolf thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rossalinne

Haan replace hoga par hope it not do fake kahani and end it

RK prequel ki zaroorat nhi thi phir bhi laa rahe hai aur RK me fake stories dikhayi to prequel me bhi wahi hoga.

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Pighalta_Bhoot

muje lagta hai, your febret show and katelal will go off air soon

Katelal has exodus of MLs which will impact the show

Exodus means exit? Chal tera hi favourite show hai TYHM🤣.

Originally posted by: Neon9

Bro wondering if Garud is shifted to Sony Tv then.

No it's very much on SAB TV. Roj promo aata hai.

August me nhi october tak off honge shayad

Ek august, ek september aur ek october me jaayega.

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Talking about the same, she told India Forums, ''Now, more than the TRPs, screen time matters the most. If you have a strong screen time and the audience is hooked to the show, so TRPs are important of course, the show's fate depends on it, but our screen time, I remember way before, when the show started, our screen-time was more than that of Anupamaa, which is a TRP topper. When the channel and the people know that there is potential in the show, they try and push it.''

She added, ''The sooner that something goes up, the sooner it falls down, I think, so slow and gradual growth is good, and those are the things that last. I want this show to be a long-lasting show, not one that it comes, makes a name, and goes away. We've risen every week, either we have been consistent or we have risen, we have done our job. We will also be at the top one day.''

Consistent growth hi toh nahi hai inke show mein. 7:30 pm pe shift hone 2 months mein trps fell to 1.7 which means what audience losing interest. Ye log faltu tracks laate rahenge toh thodi na trp badhegi and Shiny thinks it will be long lasting. GOOD JOKE !

Originally posted by: Neon9

Haan dekhte hai.

Juhi se sabak sikha nahi tumne.🤭🤭

What sabak?🤣 Maine pehle hi kaha ki deshbhakti show aur august connection se jeet gayi varna koi show 2-3 mahina pehle nahi aata hai. To iss baar tu hi haaregi. Kaatelal aur Hero august-september me jaayega. TYHM october me jaayega. Same Tenali Rama-Aaliya-Aladdin ka pattern follow hoga.

Vo last me scanner me jaayega due to late slot aur vo abhi thik ratings de raha hai.

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Baapre its been thousand ages aur aaj jaake DD ki aankhein khuli. Ab jaake ye log kuch high budget le aarahe hai. 😆