Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

Bas story aur characters ko butcher na kar de like they don't turn Jija into toxic ML or JalWant into Murari Seth like Savdhaan India fathers. Anyways, I will ask in Hindi TV thread to my friends there whether this site is reliable then tell here

How was Savdhaan India Fathers?

They won't turn him toxic since he is concerned to save CP. It is a relief to us.

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

I asked and one of the friends in the thread said it's bot a reliable site so we should not believe that until a reliable site confirms. Anyways, Jija1 would get 1.0-1.1 for few months at 9:30pm and 0.6-0.8 after few months so Jijaji2 getting 0.5 at very late slot is not really bad. Its rating can increase if they frequently show promos.

Edited by Juhi_04 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: RadiantSpark

How was Savdhaan India Fathers?

They won't turn him toxic since he is concerned to save CP. It is a relief to us.

After what Murari did in last episode. I watched last 10 minutes seeing comments on Jijaji2 videos and was shocked on how they ended a comedy show.

Sshesha thumbnail

I asked and one of the friends in the thread said it's bot a reliable site so we should not believe that. Anyways, Jija1 would get 1.0-1.1 for few months at 9:30pm and 0.6-0.8 after few months so Jijaji2 getting 0.5at very late slot os not really bad. Its rating can increase if they frequently show promos.

Yes, Jijaji is not getting bad ratings. But, let us hope that ratings either stay constant or increase even after the arrival of Bigg Boss 15

Hiba new story update. This may be part of the play. Agar asli mantra padh liya pandit ne to Jija bhaag jaayega haveli chhodkaršŸ¤£.

https://instagram.com/stories/hibanawab/2640031479560379266?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

Edited by Juhi_04 - 3 years ago
Sshesha thumbnail

Hiba new story update. This may be part of the play. Agar asli mantra padh liya pandit ne to Jija bhaag jaayega haveli chhodkaršŸ¤£.

https://instagram.com/stories/hibanawab/2640031479560379266?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

So weird! She is now with nuptial chainšŸ˜³

Originally posted by: RadiantSpark

So weird! She is now with nuptial chainšŸ˜³

Someone should prank Jija that wedding actually happenedšŸ¤£.

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Oh Awesome

Subhashish new story update. Don't know if it's reality or someone's dram sequence but if it's dream sequence them I want it to be of Jija's. This is same halterneck dress in which Hiba posted her story few days back(with tied hairs still to be styled).

https://instagram.com/stories/shubhashishjha/2641254428405458236?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet