Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

Shubhashish and Hiba new story updates😊. Shubhashish ka to pakka upcoming scene hoga. Hiba ka pata nahi ye regular dress hoga ya party sequence kyunki vo regularly bhi aise kapde pehenti hai.

https://instagram.com/stories/shubhashishjha/2638668137319088456?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

https://instagram.com/stories/hibanawab/2638632718443375375?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

Now Party is also happening🤣... Maybe this party could bring JCP closer.... 😕

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: RadiantSpark

Now Party is also happening🤣... Maybe this party could bring JCP closer.... 😕

Nahi main bas aise hi assume par main baad me boli ki CP to regularly aise kapde pehenti hai but I hope ye party hi hogi. Agar hua bhi to bhootni inn dono ko alag karti rahegi😡.

Sshesha thumbnail

Nahi main bas aise hi assume par main baad me boli ki CP to regularly aise kapde pehenti hai but I hope ye party hi hogi. Agar hua bhi to bhootni inn dono ko alag karti rahegi😡.

Jalphia and Jamlie did a peace treaty with Bhootni. Maybe Bhootni could have accepted it and for celebrating it, they might have arranged a party🤣🤣🤣.

But, there are possibilities that CP might have called Jijaji for some date (due to love) and to impress him, she could have dressed up with such elegance.

Edited by RadiantSpark - 3 years ago

Ye Shubhashish apne upcoming scenes ke story update me Devdas type gaana kyun daala hai?😕 Lagta hai vo Elaichi aur Gulfam Kali modewali CP se pareshaan hai🤣.

https://instagram.com/stories/shubhashishjha/2639842786941091463?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

https://instagram.com/stories/shubhashishjha/2639848356985246285?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

Sshesha thumbnail

Is he going to enter the room again? How much time, bro?🤣🤣🤣

He is interested as if he is going to meet his girlfriend😒

Originally posted by: RadiantSpark

Is he going to enter the room again? How much time, bro?🤣🤣🤣

He is interested as if he is going to meet his girlfriend😒

After only your telling I noticed that 2nd story of of outside the room. Seriously how many times only he will go?😕 This time hope CP follows him and gets to know some truth with black thread protecting her(hope makers did not forget the black thread).

Sshesha thumbnail

After only your telling I noticed that 2nd story of of outside the room. Seriously how many times only he will go?😕 This time hope CP follows him and gets to know some truth with black thread protecting her(hope makers did not forget the black thread).

Jija was supposed to have a thread, tied at his arms, but makers forgot that. Still, Jija has some defence material. So CP would also have some defence material other than black thread.

It would be nice if CP get inside the room and Jija trying to go inside while Gulzar stopping him.

They can end the bhootni story as a finite series. But after that they should make the show entirely light-hearted episodics like Bhabhiji and Happu like ending 1 story in 5 episodes and starting other. They can show JCP married and introduce few new characters like Zoravar Mama and Gulzar's love interest. This way show will run longer even after bhootni story is done. They were planning Aladdin to turn into episodic after main story ends but dropped the idea later.

Sshesha thumbnail

It is a horror comedy which tends to be a finite show.

So it is good if it goes after completing its story rather than getting an extension and gone abruptly due to lockdown again.