Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALONELOSTGIRL thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/CR58ijYB99_/?utm_medium=copy_link .... Dekh lo..... Esa chalta rha na ...yr khatre me hai show

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

TRP is 0.5 but some posted 0.6. Hope it starts increasing from next week because till now it only decreased every week even in pre-lockdown. It's unfair and disheartening to see such a nice and different(in some ways) show is getting low ratings while 1 show of top channel which is slot leader at Jijaji2 getting such a high ratings even with so much negativities shown there and that show is not promoted at all on TV. One more problem is for 12 days they shown that nonsense filmy plan promo on TV and took so late is showing new promo when they should show 1 new promo at least every 5-6 days. Right now, this is the only show on the channel which got new promo after so many days. They need to rerun pre-lockdown episodes at 7pm so that all viewers catch up. I don't want this show along with its characters to be butchered for ratings. So I pray we get new promos very frequently and TRP starts increasing from next week.

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

It might be in safe zone since the slot is at late night. Mostly channels never touch the slot like they do for other slots.