Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainOfDew thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

BlurredLines

On this wonderful day, I wish you the best that life has to offer! Hope you have an amazing year ahead filled with health and happiness .

Thank u Blurred Holmes from I Me nd Myself🤗

To one of the best detective in IF, To a great sheep and To a good friend - Have a wonderful day and Hope your birthday is as wonderful and extraordinary as you are.

- NitaReid aka BlurredHolmes aka fellow member of 2 points difference club .

Lol this got me🤣🤣

Iss baar hum 2 points difference club nhi banne denge😈Achhe se khelna hai Blurred Holmes😆

RainOfDew thumbnail

Beee222

Rashiiiiiii happy birthday!! smiley40smiley40

Ye lo tumhare liye Bee ka special cake smiley41smiley41

Thank u Madhumakkhi🤗❤️

And some fireworks of course!! smiley16smiley36

Aise hi dhoom dhadaka wali b'days tumhe milti rahe... Many many happy returns of the day!! smiley31smiley42

U keep buzzing around milte rahenge😆🤗

RainOfDew thumbnail

Armu4eva

Dear Rashi,

I am sending birthday wishes

from far across the miles..

tied with lace and ribbons.

my special birthday smile..

Also hugs and kisses..

wrapped in special prayers

happiness and laughter..

joy beyond compare

Wishing you warm sunshine

each day when u wake

peace within and harmony

with every step you take

Happy .. Birthday ..

Thank u Armu🤗.. i loved this wish❤️

Edited by RainOfDew - 3 years ago
RainOfDew thumbnail

Ms.Komolika

Wish you a very Happiest Birthday Rashismiley40

Wishing you good health, success & happiness in the upcoming years. Wish whatever you want most in life it comes to you just the way you imagined it or better. Hope you'll have a great day with family and friendssmiley42

Thank u Ms Komo🤗i hope by next year ur UN is changed🤣

RainOfDew thumbnail

SoniRSippu21

Happy Birthday to the naughty, sweet, cute Arjun and Jane fan aka Rashismiley27 May this year bring you lots of happiness and health. May you rock in your new journey (job)smiley31

Thank u so much Soni🤗I m naughty😲Who told u this😡its wrong😒

We met in sheep games and bonded over Jane and now we are one of closest friends in IF. Its always delight to talk to you, you love to irritate us in a fun way (like you did to Lexi by including that pakhi gif smiley37) but you are caring too. You avoid drama just like I avoid itsmiley36 and you are lazysmiley17 but if someone pushes you then you become so fast in whatever you are doing (Janesmiley17)

Yess that was most fun to annoy her🤣

Now i m ahead so i had to stop😔😆

Keep rocking. Love you and happy bday againsmiley31

See Patrick Jane and Arjun is also celebrating your bday

Love themThank u❤️

(Credit to maker)

🤗🤗

RainOfDew thumbnail

Beautyful_Mess

Look who's birthday just rolled 😳😳 our own Loki (I had to put in here just because I know you hate it) 🤣🤣I can’t help tease you on your birthday Luv. 🥰Dear Rashi, I wish you another year full of malicieuse, fun moments and amazing adventures. I simply wish you the very best in everything you do.A day as playful yourself.One as lovely as yourself. One as mischievous as yourself. Day as bright and sweet as yourself.Happy birthday is just a wish,But, I pray that you get everything my friend, Because you deserve the best in life,And, I pray you don't have to strive,So, stay blessed,Wish you a very happy birthday! 💕💕💕💕💕

Thank u so much Kifs EKD🤗

Lovliest wish

In Jane's style.. sticks nd stones might hurt my bones but names r never gonna annoy me😎

RainOfDew thumbnail

Originally posted by: hava_na

“Sending you smiles for every moment of your special day…Have a wonderful time and a very happy birthday!”

Funny Happy Birthday Wishes for Best Friend – Happy Birthday Quotes | Friend birthday quotes funny, Birthday quotes for best friend, Happy birthday wishes quotes

🤣

party time

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAIN ENJOY🥳

Thank u Hava hawai🤗❤️

No its not From its To😡

BlurredLines thumbnail

Hello , it is Me ,I and Myself here to wish Rashi aka RainofDew a Very Happy Birthday Image

RainOfDew thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

Happy Birthday Rashi many many happy returns of the day. Enjoy and have a blast🥳

Thank u Soni🤗

RainOfDew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bee222

Happy birthday Rashi 🥳🤗

Bohot bohot accha se bitao ye din Aur saal Aur poori zindagi

Loads of love 🤗❤️❤️

Thank u so much Bee🤗