┋┋Happy Birthday Rashi┋┋

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

It's that time of the year when a fine young lady is clocking on her 21st birtdhay. Before she starts counting the whites in hair, wish her all the love and happiness in the world. Raise your glasses for the crazy Shaleen fan out there, the one and only, Rashi!

Drop in the comments and tell her how much you love her and how your eyes are trained on all the birthday cakes she'll be getting today!

Credits for tag and divider: Haal-E-Dil

Credits for collection of messages: Beautyful_mess and hava_na

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

What's a birthday without a cake? Miss T has chosen some of the most beautiful cakes out there, for you, Rashi, and everyone else, too.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

And now, to get all the glutton and fat in our tummies, curtsey of Miss T

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

And to finish the party off, dance your shoes off!

Credits: Miss T

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

_NINA_

Happiest birthday to you Rashi

May you have many and many more

Wishing you a blessed and joyful birthday.

My prayer on your special day is for the almighty God to never stop sending you His abundant blessings! Above all, may you see many more remarkable days in your life not only today but every single day! Happy birthday once again

Happy birthday from your favorite Shaleen as well with his dhamky daar entry 😎

Haal-E-Dil

hava_na

Happy birthday RASHIsmiley31smiley27

may you have many moresmiley27

ALLAH bless yousmiley31

Happy Birthday Gifs Animated | Wishes For Birthday

lets do some partyyyysmiley40

Selena Birthday party | Selena birthday party, Birthday gif, Happy birthday gif

dekho party mein kon aya haismiley42smiley2

uske sath milke cake cut krosmiley43

Shaleen-Sana FC|| [ShaNa Magical Couple] | Celebrity Fan Clubs

Face in birthday cake GIF download free

smiley37smiley37 HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAINsmiley37smiley37

Anmol_.

Rashiiii smiley41

My Chatty Spammer smiley10

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday and the most amazing year ahead smiley31smiley27

Someone's turning sweet 16 today!!???? | Fandom

I hope and pray your day is filled with lots of love,happiness and laughter and may all your birthday wishes come true smiley27

May this day and every day to come make you make you smile even more and may this year bless you with everything your heart desires smiley9

We have only known each other for a few months but I can easily say you are one of the sweetest and most amazing people I found on I-F, and I am so so grateful to be friends with you. We manage to have so much fun together,playing games, being dramatic and talking just about anything…or maybe you doing the drama and me just being witness to it…smiley24smiley36

You make all the threads so lively with your presence and I just know my experience on IF would never be the same without you around smiley31

Homesickness & Maintaining Long Distance Relationships — Bold. Beautiful. Barnard.

I wish you all the happiness in the world Rashi. Always stay cheerful and tension-free.Keep shining, and spreading the shine all over IF, party hard and have lots and lots of fun today with yourself, your family..and lil bit with us too..smiley9smiley31

Do what makes you the happiest today, watch your favorite Arjun and Korean dramas..and remember to eat lots of cake, and some on my behalf too smiley14smiley36

Eating A Cake GIFs | Tenor

Happy Birthday once again Rashi smiley27. Love you lots. Stay happy and healthy always smiley31

With Love,

Anmol smiley27

Zeal17

Happy Birthday Ariya(together) AKA Future-Shepherd! smiley27

Hope you host one soon!Stay Blessed!

May you get a chance to meet your favourite Shaleen Malhotra this year.

Have a wonderful day and year ahead.

Wishing you happiness forever and lots of Trips and Masti.!!! smiley27

Pin on Simon Baker

Unique.Sheep

Rashi bennnnsmiley31

Hello ji hello! Wishing you a very very happy birthday and may all your wishes come truesmiley27

You are a very sweet and kind hearted person...sab ka dil rakhne wali...and I love our IPZN discussionssmiley27

I hope we will find a new show after it ends to discuss togethersmiley42

Save some cake and food for me haan

Love, Hinna/Anokhi/Anokhi Bhed smiley31

Radiant_Eyes

My Dewy Aka Hawkeye smiley40smiley16

Keep spamming

You make us night owls 🦉 proud smiley16

Birthday cake for our rising sheep 🐑

Enjoy 😉

Have a blast on your day like I am having smiley16

Special performance from my side smiley14

Rashi smiley31💗

Have lots of food , drinks and fun this year

(Keep stealing baby Anmol’s noodles 😭😂)

Lots of love 💗 ✨

Rado smiley44

oye_nakhrewali

Dear Rashi,Wish you a very Happy Birthday.?May you get many more such joyous occasions to celebrate and may his day brings in more love and joy in your life. ?? I pray that the almighty shower his choicest blessings on you and your loved ones and I hope that nothing diminishes your radiant smile.??Little gifts for you from my side??

Savera84

Dear Rashi,

You are one of those girls who interacts with newbies (not new to forum, but new to the places you visit) without any hesitation or reservation.

You keep the forums you visit active and it is nice interacting with you.

Happy Birthaday!

Have a wonderful day and year ahead!!

Image Image

Image Image

Cheers.......

Amphitrite

Happy Birthday, Rashi!

Pakhi Tai toh nahi dungi main tujhe but I am still not going to forgive you for that

You are MEANIE!

But still amazing friend jo muh pe sach bolti hai {Kadwa bhi hota hai phir bhi}

Now as this is a tradition I do for everyone's birthday I will do it for you too

Storytime!

We met during the Being Holmes ka game I think? A great detective and had amazing spamming skills

I did have an urge to say that meme about Rashi but then I was like woh old ho gaya hai toh chodo abhi

And then came Apna Sherlock who kills annoying and nonsensical people like Emil Bhai when they bore him

But damn Sherlock's still bored

Anyways...then we started talking in my game even more

Uske baad toh FB main we have had the most random chats

From Pakhi taai to Cindrella

Though you are a meanie you are my meanie

And I love you honestly speaking

So have a great year ahead

Always be thankful to God for giving you a friend like me coz let's face it I am one of a kind...

I am weird but I am unique

* Self-obsession=peak!*

Chalo chalo seriously

Have an amazing day and even better of a year

Lots of love

With a gift

- Alexia

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 3 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Brute

Happy Birthday Rashismiley27

I pray this day surprises you with so much love that will last you a lifetime. Have the best memorable birthday of your life and may your new age open you up to your dreams and heart desires. May love and happiness surround you today and always. Keep shining as you enjoy the goodness that accompanied this day.

Happy birthday to a worthwhile friendsmiley40smiley40

IF_Rida

I wish you good health, love and happiness in life today and always. A very happy birthday to you . Cherish every second of this day and enjoy every moment. Have a blast smiley31smiley40

tournesol

Dear Rashi,Wishing you a very happy and fun-filled birthday. ???? May the upcoming year brings in your life abundant health, wealth and happiness. I am glad to meet such a happy soul like you on IF. ??? A wish for you, whatever you seek may you find, whatever you wish may it be fulfilled. Happy birthday to you! ?? Stay healthy ????Best regards,Tiara

BlurredLines

On this wonderful day, I wish you the best that life has to offer! Hope you have an amazing year ahead filled with health and happiness .

To one of the best detective in IF, To a great sheep and To a good friend - Have a wonderful day and Hope your birthday is as wonderful and extraordinary as you are.

- NitaReid aka BlurredHolmes aka fellow member of 2 points difference club .

Beee222

Rashiiiiiii happy birthday!! smiley40smiley40

Ye lo tumhare liye Bee ka special cake smiley41smiley41

And some fireworks of course!! smiley16smiley36

Aise hi dhoom dhadaka wali b'days tumhe milti rahe... Many many happy returns of the day!! smiley31smiley42

Armu4eva

Dear Rashi,

I am sending birthday wishes

from far across the miles..

tied with lace and ribbons.

my special birthday smile..

Also hugs and kisses..

wrapped in special prayers

happiness and laughter..

joy beyond compare

Wishing you warm sunshine

each day when u wake

peace within and harmony

with every step you take

Happy .. Birthday ..

With love,

Tanu (Armu4eva)

Ms.Komolika

Wish you a very Happiest Birthday Rashismiley40

Wishing you good health, success & happiness in the upcoming years. Wish whatever you want most in life it comes to you just the way you imagined it or better. Hope you'll have a great day with family and friendssmiley42

SoniRSippu21

Happy Birthday to the naughty, sweet, cute Arjun and Jane fan aka Rashismiley27 May this year bring you lots of happiness and health. May you rock in your new journey (job)smiley31

We met in sheep games and bonded over Jane and now we are one of closest friends in IF. Its always delight to talk to you, you love to irritate us in a fun way (like you did to Lexi by including that pakhi gif smiley37) but you are caring too. You avoid drama just like I avoid itsmiley36 and you are lazysmiley17 but if someone pushes you then you become so fast in whatever you are doing (Janesmiley17)

Keep rocking. Love you and happy bday againsmiley31

See Patrick Jane and Arjun is also celebrating your bday

(Credit to maker)

Beautyful_Mess

Look who's birthday just rolled 😳😳 our own Loki (I had to put in here just because I know you hate it) 🤣🤣I can’t help tease you on your birthday Luv. 🥰Dear Rashi, I wish you another year full of malicieuse, fun moments and amazing adventures. I simply wish you the very best in everything you do.A day as playful yourself.One as lovely as yourself. One as mischievous as yourself. Day as bright and sweet as yourself.Happy birthday is just a wish,But, I pray that you get everything my friend, Because you deserve the best in life,And, I pray you don't have to strive,So, stay blessed,Wish you a very happy birthday! 💕💕💕💕💕

Havaana thumbnail

10 Birthday Love Quotes & Gifs To Celebrate Your Born Day in 2021 | Free happy birthday cards, Birthday cake greetings, Happy birthday flower

Happy Birthday Gif - IceGif“Sending you smiles for every moment of your special day…Have a wonderful time and a very happy birthday!”

Funny Happy Birthday Wishes for Best Friend – Happy Birthday Quotes | Friend birthday quotes funny, Birthday quotes for best friend, Happy birthday wishes quotes

cake GIFs - Primo GIF - Latest Animated GIFs

🤣

party time

Baby Dance GIF - Baby Dance Dancing - Discover & Share GIFs | Dancing baby gif, Dancing baby, Dancing gif

Zepeto Dance GIF - Zepeto Dance Dancing - Discover & Share GIFs | Cute cartoon girl, Dancing animated gif, Cute love cartoons

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAIN ENJOY🥳

Edited by hava_na - 3 years ago
SoniRita thumbnail

Happy Birthday Rashi many many happy returns of the day. Enjoy and have a blast🥳

SoniRita thumbnail

Beautiful thread Shibani and Tia👏

Bee222 thumbnail

Happy birthday Rashi 🥳🤗

Bohot bohot accha se bitao ye din Aur saal Aur poori zindagi

Loads of love 🤗❤️❤️