Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Talcum thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Shilpa knows everything about Raj's shady businesses including this one. There is no doubt it it! She was enjoying with all that money....wo aa kaise raha hai uss se koi matlab nahi. I have always felt that Shipa is fake. She always tries to put up an act. 

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SriRani

Shilpa doesn't need kundras credit card. She herself is rich and won lot of money in big brother. But I am very disappointed if she is involved too or supporting husband in taking advantage of people desperate to make career in Bollywood. She herself complained how she was uncomfortable when Saroj khan giving her instructions to hug and kiss SRK in her first movie.

Wealth is relative... 

... Jiske paas jitna usse utna hi aur chahiye 

angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Feel sorry for Raj’s brother in law lol. First he blamed for having affair with his 1st wife and now getting blame for po*n business. Why would you allow your wife’s brother to ruin your name like that? Why is the sister ok with this too?

Shilpa married a wrong one, it just karma for Raj’s first marriage.

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I agree with her. Erotic is not p0rn. There is no sexual intercourse involved in his app videos.

YourCat thumbnail

Why ? Erotica dont sexually aroused you kya?, are the scenes not used for that purpose? 

Edited by Lalakhun1 - 2 years ago