“Jhelna hi padega” - Raj Kundra on Shilpa Shetty’s image

beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Businessman Raj Kundra who is at the heart of the p..n apps controversy had once spoken about whether his controversial life affects his wife, actor Shilpa Shetty’s image. Raj Kundra was also accused in the Indian Premier League (IPL) match-fixing case and was slammed with a lifetime ban from the series in 2015.Shilpa Shetty

"Naturally na, main kuch bhi karta hun, unka naam mere saath judaa hai abhi. Life mein jo bhi main karunga ya jo bhi woh karegi plus minus dono toh dono ko abhi miya biwi hai toh jhelna hi padega (Whatever I do, her name is connected with mine. Whatever we do in life, since we are a married couple we have to bear it). She's a very supportive wife and we both know the difference between right and wrong and one thing's for sure, we don't know how to do wrong,” he had told a news channel at the time.

"When it comes to integrity there's nothing more important. Mere liye paisa koi maene nhi rakhta. Main floor se aaya hoon, khud hi maine kamai ki hai aajtak. Mere koi forefathers nahi hai. Thaali pe kuch mila nahi hai aajtak (There's no value of money for me. I had a humble beginning, I've earned on my own so far. I never had any forefathers. I was never handed anything on a silver platter). So the way I work is that money main kabhi bhi kama lunga but izzat nhi gawani chahiye (I can earn money any time but I shouldn't lose my respect)," he had added.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YourCat thumbnail

Is there any rich person who has earned money the honest way 

beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lalakhun1

Is there any rich person who has earned money the honest way 

not all who are rich are dishonest though. 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

"We know the difference between right and wrong and we don't know how to do wrong". Yeah sure Kundra  Kitna pagal banate hai ye log public ka 

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Jhelna hi pada sajna...zaalim hai Dil ki lagi 

Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

It's funny how these celebs resort to illegal means to make money and say money is not important in their life. 

falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

[QUOTE=Lalakhun

Edited by WexQuasExort - 2 years ago
Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Inko ye sab jhoot bolte huye hasi nai aati? 

Baba re merko toh mummy ko jhoot bolte huye bhi hasi rukti nai😆

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

We know the difference between right and wrong..

Oh yeah right!!!

Forget the current scandal or betting controversies of the past, one of them broke a home and the other even cut off  the kid from from the previous marriage so that he could lead an utopian life with his new wife.

Such paragons of righteousness both these people are!!!

Ram milaye jodi

Ke kaana to duza kori!!!

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This did not age well. 😳