Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

No wonder many A graders aren't really comfortable with OTT content. 

Wasn't Raj going to sign his sister law for web shows.  Uska bhi remuneration utna hi tha kya ? 7k per episode. 

Actually Raj has done some research. Side characters in itv shows get close to 10k per episode.  Some main leads charge upto 40k per day.  Therefore Mr and Mrs. Kundra must have thought hum toh serial nahi bana rahe. 5k to 7k teek hai. 

Shilpa, her dearest mom and maybe sis are well aware of all the kala dhanda taking place under shell companies.  In fact Kapil Sharma raised a very valid point during his show. He just shoved it on Raj Kundra. When a man virtually does nothing for a living where does the money come from. 

What has come out is the actual picture.  

Ktptalks thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Even Alt balaji has disgusting shows. I don't understand why apps like this are even approved by Google play to be downloaded. I was subscribe to alt balaji as i didn't know what it was about. Just after 15 mins to seeing the titles of the shows there. I got upset and unsubscribe and uninstalled the app. Lose my money but i wouldn't want an app for something which i didn't approve of. For the past year in COVID-19, people situation has become harder.These people are there to lure and exploit these young adults into being an excort, doing disgusting movies. Very disgusting of Shilpa to even support these types of things. Greedy people. 

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Kundra must be like this in his big brain while he was developing a paid p*rn app and ofcourse casting models.  

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Shilpa most likely knew but there may be a chance that she had signed on to be producer but stayed away to let Kundra run everything himself not knowing the full extent of it. Having Shilpa listed as producer in casting calls is a great way to attract potential actors as it would give them a sense of security and legitimacy along with the belief that they could network with him to get into Bollywood.